Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haters
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's a product of their program. Thug life finally caught up with them.

Comment

• hater
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Takes two...to tango.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Until I see video evidence that the two Michigan players were tangoing, I'll just have to assume that the thuggery on video is indicative of how the incident played out.

Comment

• I'm sure the M players are innocent...they are HARBAUGH!!!!!!!....if they are implicated it is just further evidence of the WWCAW...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, law enforcement and the prosecutors office reviewed all the evidence for over 3 weeks and this is what they came up with. If there were mitigating circumstances, such as a Michigan player instigating a fight, I highly doubt charges would have been filed for anyone other than Krump (the helmet swinger). But, yeah... I guess two Michigan players running up their own tunnel after a game is just to provocative for any mentally stable person to resist pummeling them.

Comment

• Negligent Causation.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seeing someone in a Michigan jersey and desiring to pummel them is a natural, human reaction.

Comment

• EFZ
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some of the legal beagles in here will have to define for me what the severity is for each charge.

I assume the felonious assault charge is the most serious?
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Some of the legal beagles in here will have to define for me what the severity is for each charge.

I assume the felonious assault charge is the most serious?
                            You assumed correctly.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• ed:

hi
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No Bowl for Sparty? It just breaks my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X