Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will HARBAUGH!! beat this guy.. until that happens I refrain from many disses.

Comment

• We beat them like a drum last year.

Comment

• Your right. I had a moment. Still, is 2-1

Comment

• I feel confident about this season.

Comment

• Unless he finds some hidden gems, and a lot of them, from his portal signings, he's not beating Michigan. He may make them uncomfortable for a bit, but just like last season, M will wear them down.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sparty might kick their butt 10-on-1 in the tunnel after the game tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I feel confident about this season.
                I rarely feel confident about beating these fuckers. 2020 was probably the most confident that I have been since 2002 (the year that Booby Williams got canned) and we did a face plant. I hate playing MSU. They always at least make us sweat it out for 3 quarters, with the exception of maybe 2019, which was safely in our hands at halftime. And they have stolen tons of close ones against us late.

Comment

• Sparty is going to be horrible this year. Hell I even think UNL will beat them in EL...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now appears the Hunter plea deal has fallen apart. There just might be a sliver of hope in this world.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Sparty is going to be horrible this year. Hell I even think UNL will beat them in EL...
                      if they suck but they haven't tossed in the towel on the season, then they will give us a fight that will result in an agonizing and joyless 7 point win. We only blow them out when they have effectively quit on their coach (e.g. 2002, 2019)

Comment

• TUCKER!!!!!! is a mediocre coach...and they have mediocre talent.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm still pretty impressed by the 2021 season. Dantonio left behind a program in steep decline and Tucker turned it around very fast. You can credit KWIII all you want, but it's Tucker that recognized his talent and brought him in.

His recruiting has not been very good though. You are right about their talent.

Comment

• meh. He's a mediocre coach.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              meh. He's a mediocre coach.
                              He might be but he's 2-1 against us.

Comment

• We pretty much annihilated them last year, too. The score was only 29-7 because we settled for 5 freakin' FGs but we outrushed them 276 to 37 and had over 40 minutes of possession time.

Comment

Working...
                                X