Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State got approval to serve alcohol at its home games, and other venues.

Bud Light immediately volunteered to be the beer vendor.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Makes sense.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It will help them cope.

Comment

• How could someone worth $96M be so unhappy??
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• The pity is that he is a great position coach, but there is a huge difference in being a department manger and a CEO.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pity is something that shall never be given to Sparty.

Comment

• Nor mercy.

Comment

• Still Sparty wins 31-7. That's a bit deceptive since the Chips just fell apart midway through the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                    Still Sparty wins 31-7. That's a bit deceptive since the Chips just fell apart midway through the third.
                    Yep. Chips played them really really well in the first half.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The Chips are good at some positions, but have real problems when it comes to depth. They'd have to play nearly perfect to beat a P5 team.

That being said, I will be taking in a game at Mt. Pleasant this season. They have a great facility, excellent parking and tailgating areas. Even a pee-on like me can park right next to the stadium, and walk right in.

For that at Michigan, I'd probably have to make a $1M donation or more.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trash program, they don't even care about their players Alante Brown was hit with a hard blow to the head fell defenseless to the turf had to be taken off on a stretcher. Mel Tucker put him back in the second half.

Comment

• Michigan State University is investigating allegations that its head football coach, Mel Tucker, sexually harassed activist and rape survivor Brenda Tracy.

Michigan State football coach Mel Tucker is the subject of an ongoing university sexual harassment investigation, sources with knowledge of the pending case confirmed to ESPN, an inquiry that started months ago and remains open.

Comment

• So I guess 'Tuck Comin' was real and maybe done

Comment

• Listen, I know it's only social media, but did this ever make Sparty STFU on X (Twitter) about Harbaugh breaking rules.

F5o_qTSWsAAh2Fs?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• The allegations against Tucker don't surprise me in the least.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X