Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear lord ...

You mean to tell me that a major college football coach who is making $10 MILLION a year, has to get his jollies over the phone like some teenager? He can't find any eligible women who will provide the real thing for him? Seems like eligible women would be standing in line to get with a rich, important guy like him.

THIS man is leading your football team, Spartan fans ... yet you want the NCAA to clobber Harbaugh over the hamburger affair?

egads
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• One of the contentious issues in the proceedings by the university involving Mel Tucker has been the U's authority to conduct an investigation given the nature of the claims by Ms Tracy. Tucker's attorneys have argued that he has not committed any offenses as they are defined by Title IX. That Ms. Tracy alleges she didn't consent to Tucker's masturbation during a phone call is a stretch of what is meant by the term consent, in the context of sexual acts.

We all have "dirty laundry." I think Tucker is a scum bag, I'm not excusing him. All of this recent disclosure makes that characterization, fair or not, accurate. Outrage, not the application of the law, will rule on the allegations against him. Given MSU's history of sexual misconduct by employees and student athletes, the public airing of his sick personal life makes him a dead man walking. MSU is going to be forced to send him packing.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Trash State University.

Comment

• This is not going to end well. Even if what Mel said is true.

Comment

• This is the man that some rich alumni thought was worth $95 MILLION to keep at MSU. A guy who gets his jollies thru phone sex.

The guy walks all over the sidelines like he's mad at the world, and his team reflects that attitude. They were an embarrassment to CFB last fall due to that nonsense, and now we find that he's engaging in phone sex. I mean, if the guy wanted to, he could have a highly paid mistress who he could put up in a fancy home, and have access to her pretty much any time he wants. There are women who will gladly do that. But he has to jack off on the phone.

I hope Harbaugh wears rubber gloves when shaking hands with him this year.

Comment

• I wish TUCKER!!!!!!! would have stayed at CU...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dear lord ...

You mean to tell me that a major college football coach who is making $10 MILLION a year, has to get his jollies over the phone like some teenager? He can't find any eligible women who will provide the real thing for him? Seems like eligible women would be standing in line to get with a rich, important guy like him.

THIS man is leading your football team, Spartan fans ... yet you want the NCAA to clobber Harbaugh over the hamburger affair?​

Not to mention he is married, a teacher, and a leader (what a joke), and is the one who sets examples for the kids - who called it phone sex. Not sure how will Valenti and Rico blame Harbaugh and Michigan for this one.

Comment

• What's really great about revelations that Tuck is coming and he actually is, on the PHONE, is that the sports press won't give two shits about Harbaugh paying the tab for a recruit's burgers in view of this highly titillating, news worthy, sex shocker front page story
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sparty Derangement Syndrome
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Not to mention he is married, a teacher, and a leader (what a joke), and is the one who sets examples for the kids - who called it phone sex. Not sure how will Valenti and Rico blame Harbaugh and Michigan for this one.

I'm sure Valenti will tear Tuck up. I think he was just looking for a good reason to out him anyway. This is it. Valenti knows it was a bad decision to give Tucker that big contract but since he's a Sparty backer was always tactful about not disproving too much. It's all over now.

Comment

• Valenti was really upset with Tuck a couple weeks ago about his comments that MSU can’t be expected to compete for the conference championship because of NIL issues. His take was that if Tuck can’t lead on NIL and recruiting, he’s not qualified for the job. I imagine this will move him to be calling for his head. Gonna be fun listening to Rico the Clown tomorrow. Spin spin spin! But hamburger!!!

Comment

• Tuck Going!

Comment

• He gone.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X