Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's never good to be working the Bobby Petrino plan. lol

Comment

• Undoubtedly, Tuck isn't the only, first or last P5 head coach to be a participant in this sort of behavior. If it was consensual, as it seems possible, you just keep that private- even if it just doesn't work out.

Unless, of course, there's about $70 million reasons not to.

But, and it's not MY money so LOL@ Sparty. ​

Comment

• I said before the season I want Tuck to go 5-7 and NOT get fired. The more information I’ve seen though, as dumb as he could be, I think he could be getting railroaded by her and the MSU university a little bit. This year might be tough if guys quit and start looking at other destinations mid-season. I would have rather they had to deal with the contract.

Comment

• So glad Dantonio can give support down on the sidelines. Rally those guys!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Also: HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• MSU held Washington to 34 yards rushing in the first half.

Comment

• So if they held them to 34 yards rushing, did they have about 500 yards passing?
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 375 in the first half. Lol

Comment

• Pride comes before the fall!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

F6MFfMTW8AAMKmQ?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Michigan State might go 0 fer the Big Ten.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• While Sparty fans were so excited about Dantonio's return when announced, I must say he looked like a shadow of his heyday on the sideline. Bit of a deer in the headlight 'why am I here?' Joe Biden look, he's going to be 68 in March. Clearly, he is not going to be around long for this mess...and doesn't look like he wants to.

AA1gwv73.img?w=768&h=511&m=6&x=539&y=212&s=213&d=213.jpg

Comment

• But they served beer at the stadium!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            But they served beer at the stadium!
                            And they need it to watch this team. THey are so bad Nebraska has a chance.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Michigan State played good 3rd down defense only allowing Washington to convert 3 out of 10 opportunities. So it's pretty amazing that Washington compiled 713 yards of offense whilst only converting three 3rd downs the entire game.

Comment

• Looking at the Huskies v. Spartans game stats, I expect that Washington was very efficient (i.e. points per play) and 3rd down conversions to continue scoring drives were immaterial. They ran 72 plays and only punted twice. They were 6/7 in the RZ. Still, 3/10 third down conversions is a weird stat in what was otherwise a humiliating blowout loss for Sparty
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X