Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s what I’m talking about. He’s a fucking moron. That wasn’t a slip of the tongue as you can tell by his confused reaction to Mike correcting him.

Comment

• Stupidity sells- much like perpetuating hysteria over racism, climate change and COVID,.

Comment

• Tucker is expected to sue Michigan State, and litigation, without settlement, could last up to two years and cost the university more than $2 million in legal feels, lawyer Tom Mars told The News this week. Mars said Tucker's case is flimsy, but that Michigan State might be motivated to settle rather than have the story continuing to play out in the media for months and months. Mars said Tucker also should have motivation to settle, even for a fraction of the more than $80 million, rather than see details of his personal life constantly in the public eye.​

"It really comes down to a game of chicken," said Mars, who has represented multiple coaches in for-cause firings.
        Last edited by WingsFan; September 27, 2023, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• There will be a settlement. Neither side wants this dragged out for years...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            There will be a settlement. Neither side wants this dragged out for years...
            Yep, I suspect Tucker gets 25-30 million settlement. MSU saves a bunch of money and he gets a really nice parachute.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Probably ...... alternatively, I could see MSU dig their heels in. Every legal opinion I've read about Tucker's claims is that it will not be possible for him to overcome that his contract says, in simple terms, to behave and he admits to all of the behavior involving Ms. Tracy that under the terms of his contract, MSU could fire him for cause.

He's trying to claim none of his private sexual behaviors should have made it into the public domain (privacy claims are reasonable) and beyond that claim he asserts none of his admitted private behaviors could be identified as falling under the terms that MSU chose to include in his contract as fireable offenses. Those include moral turpitude, unethical behavior and integrity (these claims are weak sauce).

I believe that MSU's position regarding Tucker's firing s strong enough that it could actually benefit by not caving, i.e. MSU is holding employees and students to the highest standards of sexual conduct, punishing those that flaunt them and not paying a dime to Tucker. That would imply a wink of the eye toward Tucker's sickening sexual behaviors.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Probably ...... alternatively, I could see MSU dig their heels in. Every legal opinion I've read about Tucker's claims is that it will not be possible for him to overcome that his contract says, in simple terms, to behave and he admits to all of the behavior involving Ms. Tracy that under the terms of his contract, MSU could fire him for cause.

He's trying to claim none of his private sexual behaviors should have made it into the public domain (privacy claims are reasonable) and beyond that claim he asserts none of his admitted private behaviors could be identified as falling under the terms that MSU chose to include in his contract as fireable offenses. Those include moral turpitude, unethical behavior and integrity (these claims are weak sauce).

I believe that MSU's position regarding Tucker's firing s strong enough that it could actually benefit by not caving, i.e. MSU is holding employees and students to the highest standards of sexual conduct, punishing those that flaunt them and not paying a dime to Tucker. That would imply a wink of the eye toward Tucker's sickening sexual behaviors.
                Is that worth 2 years of Tucker's name along with MSU being in the headlines? So soon after years of Nassar headlines?

After 2 years of headlines----what decent head coach would want to touch the Spartans. The only one I can think of might be Coach Prime.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• F7CTNnXWwAAZxsw?format=png&name=large.png

Comment

• Bwa-ha-ha-ha.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, Michigan is definitely into bullying.

No coach in NCAA history did more bullying that Matt D'antoni. And took pride in it.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Is that worth 2 years of Tucker's name along with MSU being in the headlines? So soon after years of Nassar headlines?

Yeah, I get that Wingy. I think it would be reasonable for MSU to approach Tucker's legal term and offer to settle. I just think Tucker is so disgusting and reprehensible that sticking it to him is worth the risk of an extended legal battle.

Keep in mind, my position is based on how the news media behave. In a month, this won't be news even if Tucker and his team try to make it news.

Comment

• He should have lost his job after last year's game in AA

Comment

• You need to get rid of all that hate in your heart...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Come back and lets talk about this in about 50 years

Comment

• See you in hell brother.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X