Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mistake - never say never with Sparty 💀 They could be as dumb and stupid to hire anyone associated with Dumtoino. They did bring him back on the sideline to watch the shit show and Narduzzi was Dumtonio's top lieutenant. They need a guy who is clean/free from moral corruption of any kind, and good at rebuilding - If I were them I would go after Duke's coach, it would be a step up and more money.

That would be the - same old MSU, they need a new coach with no ties to " The old MSU" Dukes and Kanas St coaches would be good hires.

Comment

• Tuck has called in sick to his Title IX hearing. LOL.

Comment

• Yea and his lawyer has 'new, evidence (?) GREAT!

Well, nothing will stop the frenzy Sparty fans from wanting UFM --- unbelievable.

Let's see how he did taking over not exactly Dumpster Fire's, but not good - too good (Not counting Jacksonville)

BOWLING GREEN - 6 straight losing seasons (24-42 overall) -Meyer goes 17-6

UTAH - Record of 17-17 in 3 seasons -Meyer goes 22-2

FLORIDA - Zook goes 23-15 (0 bowl wins) in 3 years -Meyer goes 65-15, wins 2 national titles

OHIO STATE - ​ -2010 wins vacated -Severe NCAA sanctions (bowl ban, scholarship reductions, fundraising restrictions) -OSU loses 5 conference games in 2011 season -Meyer loses 4 conference games in 7 years Myer goes 54-4

Comment

• Man, I bet MSU wishes they could get a coach like that!

Comment

• Mebbe they should just rehire D'antonio...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think Zook might have been better if he put more time in, instead of water skiing all the time.

Comment

• I think Frost would have been better if....well...he wasn't Frost...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Man, I bet MSU wishes they could get a coach like that!
                  They had a coach like that. His name was Nick Saban. He got tired of recruiting against Michigan, ND and OSU so he left.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...and he got pummelled two years in a row by Osborne...50-10 and 55-14...

...you know...b ack when UNL was like...pretty good...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      ...and he got pummelled two years in a row by Osborne...50-10 and 55-14...

...you know...b ack when UNL was like...pretty good...
                      Did they have TV in Nebraska way way back then?
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• No. We had to watch the highlights at the moving picture show in Hazard!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MSU instructor on leave after students discover meth lab arrest

https://statenews.com/article/2023/0...eth-lab-arrest

Keep up the good work, guys! Nobody is laughing at your stupid school at all!

Comment

• They hired Walter White?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pretty much.

Comment

• aka Heisenberg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X