Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old news

Comment

• According to Tucker’s attorney Jennifer Belveal, the former coach will not be able to attend because of a “serious medical condition.”

Comment

• More old news!

Didn’t we joke about that this morning?

Comment

• The medical condition is “chronic shame and embarrassment” which I thought was a requirement to hold a leadership position at Trash State anyway.

Comment

• More old news!

Didn’t we joke about that this morning?​
            We did? Oh well I'm old don't remember lol

And the Circus, never stops their doing the tracking planes thing now with UFM. The "Locked on Spartans" podcast said today an MSU plane (more than once) was down in FL at Urbs's house. And Urby was also in EL the other day.

I can take it no more, that was my last post on him, though it would be poetic to see Talent avatar Sparty's HC

F7tQKc5WoAAroYA?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
            Last edited by WingsFan; October 5, 2023, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• I've got to admit, it would be classic entertainment to see at least 75% of the OSU fan base spazz out over Meyer becoming Sparty's coach, when they are holding out hope he'll return to Columbus.

He's like their ace in the hole should CRD strike out again against Michigan this year.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• World - 38 Ohio -17

Comment

• Ohio State fans are holding out hope for UFM to return? What dimension and/or universe are we in? Oh, the one where M is going to get a "mini death penalty." LOL.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What to hear some "Real" nonsense - the dude is worse than Herpes, the hits keep coming.

Rico - The only two HCs who made it in CFA and the NFL are “Jimmy Johnson Pete Carrol"

Jim Harbaugh was a failure

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh Was 44-19 In The NFL With 3 Straight Playoff Appearances And A Super Bowl - Good day!

Comment

• In Rico's defense, he's just a mortifyingly stupid human being. He's not trolling, he just doesn't know basic facts about the topic he's paid to talk about during a top 15 media market's afternoon drive time. I hope one day to fail as well as he has.
                          Last edited by Mike; October 6, 2023, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Tuck is going to get paid, Tracy lied also. lol what a mess and loving it!

F7rptITawAA0CRG?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Women never lie. What do you not understand about the ME TOO movement?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In Rico's defense, he's just a mortifyingly stupid human being.
                                He has a podcast called "5 Star Zone" this is really where he can say whatever he wants 5 days a week. Enjoy the rest of the year, wow next year what are we looking at 7-5?

Comment

Working...
                                X