Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they are more like Cousin Eddie...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cousins are who they procreate with.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
        Spartanland has a reputation for attractive girls. That may be enough for famous finger flutterer Urban Meyer.
        A coworker's sisters both went to State and he said "I don't know what that school does to people but they both came back a-holes".
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• LOL. So true. They probably got a degree in Professional Victimhood.

Comment

• Trevor Keegan spoke today on the win over Michigan State:

"Everything that happened in that tunnel last year - we said we were over it, we weren't over it. We wanted to go there, really beat down on them. So it was nice."

I think this was well-known when Mike Sainristil had a few more things he wanted to say in his postgame interview with NBC after the team’s 49-0 victory over Michigan State on Saturday at Spartan Stadium.

Sideline reporter Kathryn Tappen appeared to be wrapping up with Sainristil, but the fifth-year captain spontaneously pulled redshirt sophomore cornerback Ja’Den McBurrows (who was mugged in the tunnel) into the camera shot. “The adversity he went through, with what happened last year in that tunnel, to come out and have a game like he did tonight?” “That’s my guy,”
            Last edited by WingsFan; October 31, 2023, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Now that we know Alan Haller is one of the biggest crybabies wanting Michigan games canceled.

I'm even more disappointed in Harbaugh for not running up the score WAY more while Dumtonio watched (without any sign stealing) and not letting the players plant Paul Buyan at midfield like they wanted to do.

Comment

• He seemed pretty quiet during the tuggathon…

Comment

• Weak bitch who sucks at his job wants to punish a coach with no due process or investigation. LOL Sparty, never change.

Comment

• None of this would be happening of course...had M not cheated...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Or

Comment

• Comment

• FROOT LOOPS do you believe in Miracles?

Comment

• Who calls plays for MSU. Not that it matters much cause they'll get smoked anyway, but just for chuckles I'm watching this game and the play calls are dialed up to specifically end drives.. haha.

Comment

• Lol. Harlon is really excited kicking a field goal on 4th and 3 to make it OSU 21-3. That'll show em...

Comment

• well WE shut MSU out ... lol
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X