Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badgers @ Wolverines, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Damn frustrating 1st half.
    Definately.

The Badger D is as good as advertised. So is M's. Held Wisconsin to 98 yards.

The disappointing part is M not taking advantage of great field position. Opportunities to get some separation lost.

Pretty sure Grant Newsome is done for the year. Probably another ACL. He took a wicked hit on his right knee. Can't tell much about what that meant to the OL after it happend.

M's moved the ball with some great play calling. One trap play for Evans was nice. Speight has been ok. Seems the offense got away from getting the receivers into space behind the LBs. Can't tell what's up there.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

It's 7-0 of course it's competitive. I don't get that. We can dominate them in yards all we want, if we're not putting points on the board, doesn't mean shit.
      We'll see. I predict that Michigan will pull away.

If it is close, we'll still win because Chryst playing not to lose.

7-0 against Wisconsin is a huge lead, especially considering we are more likely to score than they are when they have the ball.

Comment

• I would rather be dominating and winning (as we are), than any of the alternatives.

Comment

• Speight's pocket presence has helped bail out a couple missed blocks, but there have been a few bad throws.
          Very annoying half. Just please continue to take care of the ball.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
            Chryst is playing not to lose. I've got a feeling that will be a mistake, if it even gets to that point.
            That's exactly what I was thinking as the half was running down on their last drive
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not a Speight fan but he's been Houdini
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What? They were driving before they threw the pick.

Comment

• I loved Harbaugh's fire on the sideline. Announcers said he should calm down, but he seemed under control to me. He had some points to make, and he made them.

We did get a lot of penalties called against us in the 2nd quarter, and that's part of the game.

I doubt that Newsome is done for year. He seemed to walk off under his own power. That was a horrible chop block by the defender. Is that legal??

Comment

• That's legal.

Comment

What? They were driving before they threw the pick.
                      They had ONE good play on that "drive", if I recall correctly.

Comment

• Great. Severe weather approaching.

Comment

• If that's legal, it seems like it would be awfully easy to take out (with injury) opposing linemen. I got blocked like that once and ended up with my leg in a cast from ankle to hip (and I was a defender). So a player on defense can just chop down an offensive player at the knee??

Comment

• Don't like to hear the severe weather coming. That is Wisconsin's best chance.

Comment

• Speight scrambles and completes for 1st down!

Comment

• Nice pickup by Perry
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X