Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the f they call those plays w Morris is beyond me
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Morris is gonna have to throw, which he will at some point. I'm sure we've got something in mind, and always good to get the ball in the hands of a playmaker such as Chesson. Good defensive play by Spartans.

Comment

• Bringing Speight out for several plays in the middle of the drive is fucking dumb. Quit playing like we need any trickery. We can run all over these guys
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I have faith in Drevno/Fisch. Best O play calling at M in my experience

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• SPEIGHT to DARBOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• nice gain to Chesson on 1st down. I like Wilton's playcalling by pounding on the "turf" with his hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                  I have faith in Drevno/Fisch. Best O play calling at M in my experience
                  We better not pull this shit against ohio
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• nice run by Peppers. Morris again?

Comment

• go for it

Comment

• haven't been able to run it up the middle on the short yardage situations the last 2 drives

Comment

• Harbaugh knows what he's doing perhaps

Comment

• Little brother messing with the clock again? Are you serious?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This is a situation for Peppers if there was one

Comment

• I think we go for it, and make it. Expect 5 tight ends

Comment

Working...
                                X