Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
    27-14 at the half
    Did little brother get some safeties I didn't catch?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 27-3 Michigan since that first MSU drive

Comment

• I'm a little divided about that FG at the half. Yes it was free points but I'd rather have liked to us snapping their necks before the half then the next drive after. They can't stop our O
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jeezus christ this isn't Madden. You take the points there all day.

Comment

• Pretty much the MSU D we expected. M is rushing for 6.8ypc on 129y. Speight is 9/14 for 158y. Total first half yards 287 and on pace for a 500+ yard performance.

Hats off to MSU for trying. Dantonio did a good job of making it 45m game but now he's going to have to endure a 30m beatdown. I just don't see it any other way. You can clearly see the talent mismatch and difference beteen execution betweenSparty and M on both sides of the ball.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'd like to leave this here during intermission

https://streamable.com/ogxc
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Went up 3 scores with the FG, like the decision. Maybe give them some momentum if they go for it and fail.
                Was 5 yards, so definitely no gimme.
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Jeezus christ this isn't Madden. You take the points there all day.

...... And EFZ.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Great, great finish to the half.

Don't let up these fuckers
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Go get a TD here and end it.

Comment

• Speight has been fucking great BTW. You can almost see the Rudock turn of a corner.

Comment

• Also the OL has quietly become rock solid over the last few weeks.

Comment

• Hell of a grab by Darboh
                            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Wow.. What a nice catch by Darboh
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Speight needs to stop taking so many hits
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X