Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideally he doesn't do all of it, but like you said, he was $$$ last year. Never lost confidence in him. Glad to see him back.

Comment

• What's up with the rush d today? Per espn, they've given up 194 on the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Ideally he doesn't do all of it, but like you said, he was $$$ last year. Never lost confidence in him. Glad to see him back.
        lol.. Gonna have to go back and look at that Wisc thread to check to see if that's the case
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Do it. Not sure what i posted tho...

Comment

• Hahaha
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• HAH!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Did Allen just kick that for sparty?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• D Antonio went for the moral victory there and it still failed.

Comment

• I'm still not going to feel comfortable until the clock reads zero.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This game is boring
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• How did the refs miss that... the dude was kneeling with nobody around him...

Comment

• Yeah...that's incomplete too.

Comment

• Just give it to them.. This shit is boring
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ball bounced off the ground... what else do you need to see.

Comment

• Not sure what they're looking at here; ball bounced off the goddam ground
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X