Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh has certainly invigorated the fan base, myself included. I was actually getting excited last night thinking about the game being 12 hours away.
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• The only bone in my body that says this will be a close game is being scorned from the last 8 years...that's it and it's probably meaningless. I think it'll be a battle early and then we pull away. Interested to see what Speight is gonna do. Not 100% sold on him in a hostile place yet.

Comment

• Lol. State came to play. Figures.

Comment

• D needs to get their shit together.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• LOL.
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• We just got completely dominated on that drive.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• ok boys lets go
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• that was a touchdown

Comment

• DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If we can get it into the end zone here it would take a lot of the wind out of their sails

Comment

• GREAT response to that opening drive

Comment

• Good job Heisman!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sparty defense is bad. No worries folks. There is no way they can match the energy level on D like past years.
                            Last edited by klondike; October 29, 2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• I'm actually glad that first pass didnt connect for a long TD. That drive gave our D some time to rest and make some adjustments.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Fucking horseshit call; both sides and only M gets the call
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X