Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State's game plan is to burn as much clock as possible every snap. That 1st quarter went fast. Doesn't help that the defense can't get off the the field.

Comment

• Atrocious first qtr for the D; fucking embarrassment.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The Dline is getting its lunch eaten right now. Looks like they read too much press.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yeah, that was a bad call to give State the first down. It was a defensive push by Hill as he had just been pushed.

Nevertheless, I sense the M defense starting to take control. State came out with a good game plan, but I imagine when Rashan Gary comes in that will help. It's not that Godin and all aren't good, but we've got good depth there.

Comment

• 4th down. We will stuff them, I hope.

Comment

• Whew. Good try by Holmes, but we held 'em!!!

Comment

• Yay!

Comment

• Great tackle by Peppers!

Comment

• I love M's offensive play calling on that first drive. Wasn't every single play a success, except for that first pass which should have been a TD?

Comment

• Peppers turned around the Colorado game. That tackle he just made was big.

Comment

• Stupid penalty to keep the drive alive. No excuse for that shit. Good stop on 4th down.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 2nd down and long for M coming up

Comment

• Need to pass here

Comment

• WOW!!!

Comment

• DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X