Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Iowa, 8pm EST, Game Day, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You were hosed on a couple of crucial calls.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Screw wrinkles.. Leave that gimmick shit at home and play real ball. Stop being cute
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• CJ Beathard when not throwing to Wadley:
        3-14, 14 yards, INT.

Yea, I think 99% of the blame should go on the offense.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The game ball should go to their punter
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Screw wrinkles.. Leave that gimmick shit at home and play real ball. Stop being cute
            Yep. Or at least tell Peppers to give up the ball once in a while.
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              The Peppers offensive packages have gotten stale. Surely we'll see nothing new next week, but there'll be wrinkles in Columbus.
              The Peppers wildcat formation is just begging for a couple things:

1) handoff to the back next to Peppers (especially if Evans is next to Peppers)
              with the Peppers going one way and the back (w O-Line) going to the other way

2) Peppers to pass it (especially with the QB split wide)
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Did we run any screens tonight
                I don't remember one even called. The play calling really sucked late, but when your QB is shit it makes it way harder. Still Peppers wildcat run that never works when you have to have a first down was a terrible call.

Comment

• Screw that.. Its a definite run then for the D. Just leave it alone.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                    The Peppers wildcat formation is just begging for a couple things:

1) handoff to the back next to Peppers (especially if Evans is next to Peppers)
                    with the Peppers going one way and the back (w O-Line) going to the other way

2) Peppers to pass it (especially with the QB split wide)

3) Just stop calling it because its a waste of a down
                    fixed it
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      You were hosed on a couple of crucial calls.
                      What is it about the state of Michigan and phantom face mask calls anyway?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        I don't remember one even called.
                        How the hell is that possible? If the running game isn't working and you need to get some rhythm going with your QB either roll out to Butt or run a screen
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

• True that the D gave up 12 points and that should be more than enough, but it is really troubling that Iowa was no threat to pass and still ran with ease. Same with MSU. Very troubling.

Comment

• I agree that Harbaugh didn't give Speight easy throws to make to get himself in a groove.

Comment

• If Michigan's offense scored a reasonable 24 points, we wouldn't be talking about the D.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X