Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    What station is that on Tunein? Michigan IMG?
    Yes, this service is steaming IMG likely under contract but I don't know for sure. I find this easy to use compared to any of the links on mgoblue that I find very frustrating to navigate.

Body: Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Karsch and Jansen report that Speight is warming up with the first team and taking snaps from Cole. They conclude JOK wold be doing that if Speight wasn't going to to start.

Jansen comments he's throwing the ball smoothly and easily to Butt 35 yards out and "looks good.".
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I wish we'd kick off already. I'm in South Africa right now which means the games starts at 7pm. Do you know how F'ing hard it is to wait on this game all day? I've been doing everything I can to keep busy because the day was going so slow
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If the OL can keep Speight upright, I'll be optimistic. I'm sure OSU knows exactly where to attack the OL after watching the Iowa film.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            If the OL can keep Speight upright, I'll be optimistic. I'm sure OSU knows exactly where to attack the OL after watching the Iowa film.
            Both teams have all the film they need on the other. This is an overrated thing.

Comment

• Seems like the talking heads are figuring JH will do all this weird, unexpected stuff on offense today. Why? To surprise ufm?

My feeling on this is you do what you do well and do it until the opponent stops the play. I can see a few unique plays called at the right time but not a steady menu of plays they've repped less than others.

Comment

• Yet no team was remotely successful till Iowa absolutely shredded our OL.

Comment

• Should be a good game.

Peppers will spy on Barrett.

Lewis will key on Samuel.

D Hill and D Thomas will step up.

Speight will atone for poor performance against Iowa. O'Korn will play some and atone for poor performance against Indiana. Morris will play and atone for poor performance against Gophers 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Yet no team was remotely successful till Iowa absolutely shredded our OL.
                    Everyone is successful until that first game where they aren't.

It's football. Every team adjusts, including Michigan.

The fallacy here is believing you're going to see the exact same Michigan team you saw in Iowa 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Well, here goes...everything. Again.

Comment

• As Wojo would say, "Big Game!"

Comment

• Michigan to receive opening kickoff

Comment

• The one announcer seems to assume O'Korn will start.

Comment

• BUt it's Speight

Comment

• Speight!

Comment

Working...
                                X