Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
    That's what I get for thinking for a fleeting moment in the 3rd that they were actually gonna pull it out.

Feel sick for the kids (especially the seniors); they left everything out there and deserved far better.
    He Paul I agree with you 100% . Mich OUTPLAYED the bucks. Turnovers killed them.

Today they were better than OSU and they still lost.

The Minnesota Vikings probably can relate, they should have beat the lions twice.

Comment

• No chance at playoff barring complete chaos. Nearly every 2-win conference champ will go in above this M team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Yay, now OSU is 12-1 vs M since I've been a fan (based on age)...

Sucks.
        Trust me, it will even out, as long as Harbaugh doesn't wear out his welcome. He is a great coach. He just needs to be less of a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          We're losing a shit load of great D players. This was the year and we kicked their offense ass. They should give the game ball to Speight.
          One of these years we'll have an actual offense.

For all the good defenders we're losing maybe we'll actually get some offensive skill players now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            No chance at playoff barring complete chaos. Nearly every 2-win conference champ will go in above this M team.
            PSU has no business going ahead of Michigan. They slaughtered them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              No chance at playoff barring complete chaos. Nearly every 2-win conference champ will go in above this M team.
              Washington has to lose, pSU has to lose today and Wisconsin has to beat OSU if PSU loses. Then chaos will truly reign.

Comment

• PLAYOFFS!!! Are you kidding me. This team doesn't deserve the playoffs. Thats a joke
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  PSU has no business going ahead of Michigan. They slaughtered them.
                  True.

HATE the divisional alignments. How fair is it having PSU, OSU, MI ST and UM in the same division??? I don't know a solution, do you???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                    Washington has to lose, pSU has to lose today and Wisconsin has to beat OSU if PSU loses. Then chaos will truly reign.
                    If PSU and Colorado win out you can make a valid case for M in the playoff. That's the only scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
                      BTW, it doesn't look to me that either of these teams belong in the CFP.
                      The offense doesn't look like Motor City Bowl material.

Comment

• Chaos:

Virginia Tech beating Clemson in ACC CG
                        Utah beating Colorado then USC wnning Pac 12 CG
                        Oklahoma State beating Oklahoma today
                        Minnesota beating Wisconsin, Michigan State beating Penn State

Comment

• If Wisconsin (beats PSU) and OSU make the Playoff, does M get the Rose Bowl?
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            If PSU and Colorado win out you can make a valid case for M in the playoff. That's the only scenario.
                            Uhhhh... No... No you can't. This team deserves FL this bowl season. I hope Speights arm falls off so we can have someone else that doesn't lob up pick 6's. We had this game. Fuck Ohio
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Uhhhh... No... No you can't. This team deserves FL this bowl season. I hope Speights arm falls off so we can have someone else that doesn't lob up pick 6's. We had this game. Fuck Ohio
                              Uhhhh...yeah you can. Clemson and Alabama are locks. There are still 2 spots open.

Washington can win its way in and then you have to pick a B1G team. If Colorado beat last Washington then you have to think about taking 2 B1G teams and it'll be hard to convince a room full of people that Michigan isn't one of the 2 best teams in their own conference.

It's not going to happen but fucking Ohio State does not deserve to be there ahead of us. I'm 100% certain of that.
                              Last edited by Kstat; November 26, 2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Offensive issues:

1. I only counted one jet sweep after Michigan had been running that play all year.

2. Mason Cole made mistakes with the unnecessary facemask and possibly the fumbled snap (not 100% sure whose fault that was).

3. Everyone was expecting some wrinkle out of the wildcat, but nope, same old crap that went nowhere.

4. I can't really formulate a solid opinion on whether they should've went with O'Korn over a hurt Speight. O'Korn wasn't impressive against Indiana, but maybe rust/weather/lack of pass protection factored in. He's more mobile, but I really don't know if he would've helped.

Comment

Working...
                                X