Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team deserves FL this bowl season.
    Exactly, major, major choke job by Speight fumble on the 2 yard line, pick 6 another INT after that while game is in hand! This team deserves a Gator Bowl or whatever its called theses days, no playoff talk after this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBlazer05 View Post

4. I can't really formulate a solid opinion on whether they should've went with O'Korn over a hurt Speight. O'Korn wasn't impressive against Indiana, but maybe rust/weather/lack of pass protection factored in. He's more mobile, but I really don't know if he would've helped.
      Well we certainly know how the game went with Speight under center.. That's a pretty friggin good reason to think the outcome would have been different with O'Korn.

Ohio shouldn't have scored a point all game. This is dog shit.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So you wanna penalize the entire team for the play of one guy, with one arm to boot?
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• In the short-term, this was M's year to do something memorable. All we'll do is a NY6 bowl; Orange Bowl probably, maybe luck into Rose Bowl with some help today & in B1G CG.

Comment

• Mason Cole made mistakes with the unnecessary facemask
            Play of the game for osu, all downhill after that. I have never seen a fucking center facemask a guy while your receiver is running free down the field. Dumb play and bad officials is given. No need to help them.

Comment

• Geez, OSU only had two penalties for 6 yards in this game...
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Michigan will be in the Orange Bowl, that's fine with me. Don't really want to see another Rose Bowl loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Geez, OSU only had two penalties for 6 yards in this game...
                  lol.. is that truly it? thats hilarious
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Play of the game for osu, all downhill after that. I have never seen a fucking center facemask a guy while your receiver is running free down the field. Dumb play and bad officials is given. No need to help them.
                    Most of the time they would let that go. Not this officiating crew. They were looking to screw UM.

Comment

• Geez, OSU only had two penalties for 6 yards in this game...
                      Yea well coached team

Comment

Yea well coached team
                        i really hope that was sarcasm

unless by well coached team you mean the officials that carried them to victory

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                          Sorry but fumbling the ball at the two and throwing two picks to give the bucks two short td's was the difference

The Mich DEFENSE was the best unit on the field.
                          Yes and yes. I've said all year that I didn't trust Speight. He choked on those two throws, and he kept throwing behind his receivers all day long. Harbaugh's offense today was extremely vanilla. Good riddance to Hoke's O-line (Kalis, you never lived up to your boasts) and QBs. On the other hand, I will miss the kids on defense who deserved to win today, but couldn't overcome their crappy offense.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

They still got the first down on the next play.

Comment

• and then the piece of shit QB threw it directly to the LB.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yep. If O'Korn had played, we could have used that as our excuse. ;-)
                                But now it's like last year's MSU game all over again. Gave it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X