Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
    Sorry for the typo Kstat. Thanks for being a dick about it.
    you were being a dick with the original question. What goes around comes around.

Comment

• Yeah really. I agree with Talent in that this was the year. He had a huge difference in experienced talent and still couldn't do it. On paper, next year's roster is going to be heavily titled in OSU's favor. In the eye test, UM didn't look very creative offensively today. So yeah, I think it is legit to say he blew it and wonder if he's over paid. Plus, the Iowa game as every has noted was a coaching crapfest. If you disagree, fine.

Comment

• Personally to you I was being a dick? Whatever. Sorry questioning Harbaugh hurt your feelings.

Comment

• Not sure how you're supposed to get "creative" when you have almost not talent on the offensive side of the ball and your offensive line can't block anybody in the run game.

Comment

• The game plan is for your QB to just be a game manager and whatever happens , do NOT turnover the fucking ball! Let the defense win. Speight could not even fucking do it, this is why we lost!!

Comment

Personally to you I was being a dick? Whatever. Sorry questioning Harbaugh hurt your feelings.
              no, it just smelled of ignorance. He's coaching Hoke's players and Hoke recruited garbage on offense.

The offensive side of the ball has nowhere to go but up. They were a joke.

Comment

• My wife is near inconsolable. It doesn't take much imagining to figure out where you guys are as I've lived it and been there.

I'll say this: M is a top 4 team. The defense is legit. They are as good or better than OSU. Speight is good and going to be very good, IMO. He made some badass throws. He also fucked up w/ the ball Baker picked (I think he was hit on the Pick-6). HARBAUGH will have you guys at this level every year in the very near future.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

All this does raise the issue of whether we start questioning how good a coach Harbaugh is and is he worth the money. He's 1-2 against MSU, 0-2 against OSU and lost 2 games on the road this year with conservative offensive play calling. He blew it this year.
                  He IS a dick that is for sure. He is a GREAT coach. Let him get his own recruits first please. The problem is Ohio State has 6 seniors on this team, UM 20 ish

Comment

• Ohio State got the Homer spot. He was short of the first down. It's as simple as that. Michigan did what it needed to do to win the game. On the 4th down play, I said to my wife. "he didn't get there". I couldn't believe it as I saw the ref running in from the far side of the field with the spot. I knew they were fucked as he was running in...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry, but Harbaugh is correct about the officiating. I can't wait to see Talent's bullshit explanations..
                      Last edited by Tom W; November 26, 2016, 05:35 PM. Reason: Spell check nonsense

Comment

• Well, we were untrushed 206 to 91. Refs had nothing to do with that fact. Defense wore down at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                          He IS a dick that is for sure. He is a GREAT coach.
                          Yeah. He may be a dick, but he's OUR dick.

Uh, wait a minute. That didn't come out right.

Comment

• Dan, I think Harbaugh is s good coach, but Urban is a great coach. I guess I am just disapointed and wondering how UM is to catch OSU at this point.

Comment

• UM won that game. The referees took it and handed it to OSU instead.

Comment

• For long stretches Speight was the better QB. Barrett was bad until the end. Eventually teams tire out and start missing keys, unfortunately for Michigan that meant Barrett started getting huge lanes to run.

Comment

Working...
                                X