Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is some sandbaggery.

Bucknuts by 6.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Some optimism if Speight is healthy, unsure OL can keep him healthy even if he is.

Comment

My prediction is PFF based. Just the facts, gentlemen and AA.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

It seems like wishful thinking on Speight.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Tom Luginbill;

The implication is that Speight’s left arm still isn’t feeling good.

My source had this to say about the image. ”

That is a chicken wing—usually caused by shoulder inpingment— in non medical terms, you cannot fully extend your arm due to an injury. Reflex action will not allow as a self defense mechanism”

So, if Speight were to play he wouldn’t be able to defend himself under pressure. Remember, he was only throwing about ten yards in the pre-game warm-up.

This scenario begs the question….do you play Speight if he can’t protect himself and risk further injury and a Shane Morris type situation?

I don’t think Michigan and Harbaugh take a chance with a student athletes health, it is a very risky proposition and one I don’t think Michigan is ready to undertake. On hit and Speight could suffer further injury.

Last edited by WingsFan; November 22, 2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Gentleman...and AA....well played...vermin loving scumfuck....

hello
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I don't really trust nor believe anything Lugenbill has "sources" on.

Comment

Nationally, from what I've seen anyway, everyone seems to think that OSU handily beating M is a foregone conclusion.

Like I was driving into work this morn listening to the local sports radio here in Dallas, and the two morning guys are just assuming that M is going to get steamrolled. And one of them said that M didn't even belong in the top 4 -- that they were pretenders.

Look M may still very well get rolled in the end, I guess we'll find out soon enough, but I like the fact that everyone (most everyone anyway) is assuming the outcome before the actual game gets played.
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• FUCK OHIO
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Hell, I'm still of the sane mind.
                        that's debatable

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                          Nationally, from what I've seen anyway, everyone seems to think that OSU handily beating M is a foregone conclusion.

Like I was driving into work this morn listening to the local sports radio here in Dallas, and the two morning guys are just assuming that M is going to get steamrolled. And one of them said that M didn't even belong in the top 4 -- that they were pretenders.

Look M may still very well get rolled in the end, I guess we'll find out soon enough, but I like the fact that everyone (most everyone anyway) is assuming the outcome before the actual game gets played.
                          I am also of that opinion. Talent is one of the rare exceptions who expects a close game or even and M win.

The game is setting up to be very similar to last year and that is my expectation, as most of the online chatter is as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                            I am also of that opinion. Talent is one of the rare exceptions who expects a close game or even and M win.
                            Talent is a sandbagging dolt.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This time Talent is right on the Buckeyes, they aren't as good as they've been recently. They are every bit as talented as they've been, they are just really young; especially relative to M who has seniors everywhere. 19-21 year olds vs 21-22 year olds...

Buckeyes played a top 6 team IN Wisconsin and were out-gained and for the most part, were outplayed. Went to overtime where the Buckeyes won...

The next week they played in Happy Valley. This was their Iowa game... Buckeyes were clearly the better team that week but it took a lot of things to all go wrong for Penn State to keep it close, let alone win.

Then last week in East Lansing. Michigan State played them even, kept the Buckeyes from doing what they wanted to do. Should've been a 17-17 game going to OT except Mark Dantonio took the high risk/reward 2-pt call. Spartans held Buckeyes to just 86 yards passing and out-gained the Buckeyes.

The big difference between those games and The Game, is Ohio State will be at home. Two, Speight's health. Offense I saw by O'Korn could barely move the ball against an subpar defense, minus a few hand-offs to DeVeon Smith. Buckeyes defense is much, much better than the Hoosiers.

M's defense has a chance at keeping the Buckeyes in the 17-24 range, which could be enough if Speight is healthy but certainly won't be if O'Korn doesn't improve dramatically in a weeks time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                                There's a reason for that...

Comment

Working...
                                X