No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could probably find lots of things uncalled on both sides in any game...I get it that you won't post things M got away with...I get it. But seriously all your bitching and moaning is rather humorous yet pathetic. You're better than that. Stop the whing. Game is over.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Fine, is not that a penalty? The official is right in front of the cheap shot, no?
      Yes hitting a defenseless player is a penalty. Sure looked like the player was defenseless but hard to tell with certainty. ..can't hear a whistle...but it appeared the play was over.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz has had some good stuff here, especially the justification for not bringing out the chains. But he does have trouble with math. He thinks 5 = 1, it seems. That's a hard equation, though. Even for a ref. Takes practice.

Comment

• Lol...ok hack...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tom Cruise had to hold his breath for over 6 and a half minutes underwater for Mission Impossible 5

Comment

• Fyi...regarding the USC on Harbaugh...some asked why he wasn't warned...my guess is he was. We typically give some leeway on initial sideline rants...almost always it's a cumulative thing. Probably had been told a couple times to simmer down...and just watching Harbaugh through the last two years he still seems to be in NFL sideline mode...they get much more of a long leash in the NFL...

We saw this with Pelini for years. I could have called every hanky he got as you saw the interaction with the sideline officials...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• If Washington or Clemson lose, it'll be Michigan/Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Fyi...regarding the USC on Harbaugh...some asked why he wasn't warned...my guess is he was. We typically give some leeway on initial sideline rants...almost always it's a cumulative thing. Probably had been told a couple times to simmer down...and just watching Harbaugh through the last two years he still seems to be in NFL sideline mode...they get much more of a long leash in the NFL...

We saw this with Pelini for years. I could have called every hanky he got as you saw the interaction with the sideline officials...
                    Yeah but you probably had trouble counting the total.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      If Washington or Clemson lose, it'll be Michigan/Alabama.
                      I think the committee would try to avoid the possibility of an all B1G final.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, but how can M jump Washington or Clemson?

And, also -- the officiating stuff is fantastic.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent,

The Michigan Nittany Vols: good, great, or too much?
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's right up there with Penn State's greatest hits. A little below Vals. Still need some more consistency.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I think the committee would try to avoid the possibility of an all B1G final.
                              ...as opposed to an all B1G semifinal?

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X