No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin has advantage of 2 less turnovers and is still trailing the Lions.

Comment

• They have been playing sloppy since they were up 28-7. You guys still have a chance, Clemson is also falling apart.

Comment

• Yep. I have a semi-bad feeling about what will happen tomorrow.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Neither VT or Clemson is impressing me either.

Comment

• Wow, awful roughing the passer against Wiscy.

Comment

• Yeah that was weak

Comment

• Well,it was a long shot to begin with, but Clemson holds on. So expect it to be Bama, OSU, Clemson and Wash.

Will be interesting to see how Penn State takes that.

Comment

• Should be Penn State instead of OSU
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It should and will be OSU. it's hard to win the championship game when a stupid rule makes it impossible for OSU (or UM) to play in the championship game. The actual CG was played last week in Columbus.

Comment

• You mean a rule like you have to win your division to play in the conference championship game?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• OSU, M, and PSU were all 5-1 in divisions games. OSU and PSU tied. OSU had a better conference record than Wisky and won AT Madison. And OSU has 2 ROAD wins against top 8 teams.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OSU is safe, the big ten has their back against PSU. I have it on good authority that Jim Delaney hates Penn State.

Comment

• I agree with what Talent wrote above. But, it defeats the point of a CCG if the winner is passed over for the CFP by another conference member. It should make the Big Ten rethink the whole thing. Too bad they'll likely dig in their heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              OSU is safe, the big ten has their back against PSU. I have it on good authority that Jim Delaney hates Penn State.
                              Penn State fans certainly think so. Anyone catch them booing Delaney last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                OSU, M, and PSU were all 5-1 in divisions games. OSU and PSU tied. OSU had a better conference record than Wisky and won AT Madison. And OSU has 2 ROAD wins against top 8 teams.
                                Are you arguing that non-divisional games should be considered like nonconference games? That could bring another problem, say a team goes 6-0 in their division and 0-3 in the non-divisional games. They could go to a conference championship game ahead of an 11-1 team like OSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X