X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better team won.

Comment

• Heartbreaking.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speight'd last two passes of the season tells all...

Comment

• Instant pressure on Speight on so many pass attempts.

Comment

• Yep. Offensive players need an upgrade. OL was over matched and not enough difference makers. Still have a long way to go.

Comment

• Lost 3 of the last 4. Need to figure out how to close games out.

Comment

• Rough way to lose. Curse the football Gods! M's three loses by a combined 5 points. Just heartbreaking.
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• If Harbz had kicked the PAT early on instead of the failed 2-pt conversion, the game would be in OT.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good game. FSU outplayed us, but we hung around and made it close. That long kickoff return hurt bad. Jordan Glasgow hit the runner hard but couldn't wrap him up.

That's one of the few times I've seen Jourdan Lewis get beat. I think he was shocked they threw it his way.

Speight probably thought he had a free play on that last pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                      Lost 3 of the last 4. Need to figure out how to close games out.
                      When you have a crap OL, you can't wear teams down at the end of games. We needed an ace OL recruiting class like OSU's. Unfortunately, for some reason it turned out to be so so. It may take 3 years before we are to the elites class.

Comment

• Disappointing. The end of the game and the season. Too much talent to be 10-3. Seems wasted. Next year is going to be a rebuild as we lose a lot of players.

Comment

• Not having Peppers hurt quite a bit. First half was a disaster. We got the big break on the fumbled punt and couldn't punch it in from the one. Still, we kept our composure and almost pulled it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            If Harbz had kicked the PAT early on instead of the failed 2-pt conversion, the game would be in OT.
                            Hello, I called it out as a stupid decision. A whole quarter to go and down by 4 instead of 5. What's the hurry. Not to mention it was a %10 chance with this offense.

Comment

• Metellus was like our lowest rated recruit last year, if I remember correctly.

Nice TD run by Evans.

OL was our weakness. Speight wasn't very good either. I think he'll have to battle to keep his starting spot. He's got good mobility in pocket, and can be very accurate, but needed a bit better patience on that last series.

Anyway. Good game! GO BLUE!

Comment

• There will be a lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda's in a game like this.

It seemed like our game plan wasn't very good. We adjusted at halftime, but we were too far down.

Comment

Working...
                                X