No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 tackle for losses. Unbelievable. OL should be Number1 concern with recruiting.

Comment

• Strange, but I don't remember seeing Asiasi.

Comment

• If Harbz had kicked the PAT early on instead of the failed 2-pt conversion, the game would be in OT.
        Nah. He wouldn't have gone for 2 at 29-27. Would have just kicked the EP. He got it back with his 2pt conversion to make it 30-27.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ulizio better pan out in 2017-2019.
          I'm depending on that.

Omg no Ty Isaac?! Nooooo
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Heroes: McCray, Evans, Hill (our 3 TD scorers). Taco was big. Kenny Allen was a force.

Comment

• I wish Allen could have put the KO out of the endzone after we took the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Nah. He wouldn't have gone for 2 at 29-27. Would have just kicked the EP. He got it back with his 2pt conversion to make it 30-27.
                Yep, this was a wash.
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Isaac didn't play, I believe.

We missed Grant Perry.

Comment

• Right on the 2 pt conversions. They balanced.

Comment

• Either Fire Drevno or tell him to seriously reconsider his approach the game.

Comment

• Asiasi played. I don't think they threw it to him though.

Comment

• Butt getting hurt and Peppers sitting was killer
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speight's OL let him down, FSU was getting instant pressure rushing just 4. Incredibly tough to throw with pressure when there are 7 in coverage.

Comment

• The run blocking was also terrible for most of the game.
                              Holes started to open late in the game because the FSU defense was worn down.

Need Harbaugh o-line recruits to develop well.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bama opens with FSU next year. We will avenge you, MichigAnnLanders.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X