Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force doesn't beat you with defense anyways. They beat you by hogging the ball and turning it into an 8 or a 9-posession game, which greatly accentuates the costliness of one turnover or one drive-killing holding penalty. I expect the Air Force game to be a very unfun 31-20 type of affair similar to our 2012 contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Air Force doesn't beat you with defense anyways. They beat you by hogging the ball and turning it into an 8 or a 9-posession game, which greatly accentuates the costliness of one turnover or one drive-killing holding penalty. I expect the Air Force game to be a very unfun 31-20 type of affair similar to our 2012 contest.
      Agree with this.

I'd have to go back and look but over the last two decades where M has hosted AF, I can't recall a single dominant win and it's because of exactly what Hanni mentions. Incredibly difficult to get 3 and outs with that offense. It forces your D to read and react. Exactly what Brown hates his players to do.

Ms aggressive D is a good match up for the AF offense.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Look like Brandon Peters won't be starting this year..

Ugh

Comment

• Speight was really good last season, good enough to win every game but Iowa where I'd put more blame on the OL (couldn't run the ball either) than Wilton.
          Last edited by WM Wolverine; August 13, 2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Did I read that Michigan will wear road maize pant ?

Comment

• Only if it is for the alternate uniform, maybe all maize (?) for one game. Otherwise all white for the road.
              Last edited by WingsFan; August 13, 2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• They are rumored to wear maize pants, for at least one game.

Comment

• Air Force lost too much from last season, I could see them hanging around for a half but not much longer.

Comment

• Could see the alternate uniforms vs FL as we are the road team.

Comment

• Jordan Smith, Antonio Callaway, James Houston, Kadeem Telfort, Richerd Desir-Jones are being suspended for the Michigan game.

Comment

• Callaway and Davis would start

Comment

• I dont want to be overconfident, but we should be rolling into Happy Valley undefended.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            I dont want to be overconfident, but we should be rolling into Happy Valley undefended.

Not even Florida game?

Comment

• No, Speight need to prove he can play big boy football outside the sate of Michigan

Per Westgate Superbook, the line for Michigan/Florida has gone from Michigan (-2.5) to Michigan (-4.5) in less than 30 minutes after the initial release of the suspension news.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Jordan Smith, Antonio Callaway, James Houston, Kadeem Telfort, Richerd Desir-Jones are being suspended for the Michigan game.
                                Also Ventrell Miller and Keivonnis Davis.
                                Losing 7 scholarship players, that has to have some positive impact for M... add the safety Florida lost to injury, that's 8.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X