Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarik Black WR out 6-8 weeks due to foot injury.

Comment

• That sucks.

Comment

• News on Isaac? Sucks about Black, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          News on Isaac? Sucks about Black, yeah.
          Hope the kid is ok but for pete's sake enough of him in the backfield already.

Comment

• Jake Rudock...

Yeah, I forgot. He was good by the end of the season.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Which is a great reminder of the fact that we do have excellent QB coaching here. Iowa's would-be backup came here and turned himself around to the extent that he got drafted and stuck in the pros. Not every QB is going to soak it up like he did, but we'll soon have some that will.

Comment

• We'll win the Big Ten when we get a blue chipper who hits his ceiling like Rudock.

Comment

• I find the Rudock narrative puzzling. His career trajectory was, more or less, a constant up slope. I also found it puzzling as to why on earth he lost his job, but I've long since given up explaining Ferentz. I guess maybe if you break it down into smaller units you see a larger up swing under HARBAUGH!!!! I dunno. I don't care that much. But, on an annual basis there isn't anything about 2015 that is particularly shocking.

But, anywho, SP8!!!!!!!!!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rudock in his last five games averaged 315 ypg and 9.2 ypa with 14 TDs and 2 INTs. Those are Heisman caliber numbers.

Comment

• In his last 3 games he average 266, 7.8 with 6 TDs and 1 INT. Those are nice caliber numbers.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        In his last 3 games he average 266, 7.8 with 6 TDs and 1 INT. Those are nice caliber numbers.
                        Not considering the caliber of competition and where they ranked that year in terms of pass defense (PSU, OSU, Fl).

Comment

• Tarik Black having surgery and is questionable to return this year.

Comment

• mgoblog is reporting...

Drake Harris is transferring -- to basketball!

Comment

• Lol, that ought to be beneficial.

He's one guy I totally whiffed on, thought he had all the tools to be the man. Injuries didn't help, but that's part of the deal.

Comment

• To see Drake's highlight reel of his senior year you would say he was a shue in for All American at some point. That slight built was a concern but I know a few Sparty fans that thought they had the next Rison or Burress for a moment there. Hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X