• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wide left.

Comment

Why even play JOK? win or lose with Peters

Comment

I've got to imagine that Harbaugh doesn't REALLY want to pass this much. That once the OL and backs are in place we won't be throwing this much.

Comment

Dodged a bullet. Need to put a drive together and get it back under control
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

well, that could be a momentum Turner.

Habraugh needs to earn his paycheck and make a big boy decision with his QBs.

Comment

Thank you, defense. Let's let it win games for us. Baby-steps offense.

Comment

Shitshow. Get to halftime without any more damage and regroup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Florida offense is a complete clownshow. M will keep playing their game and eventually win. But it has to be with Speight. They're not going to win running the ball.

Florida is going to need Townsend to be huge and force long fields.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Looks a bit like Colorado 2016. Hopefully.

Comment

• A Michigan QB that can throw an accurate deep ball/ not over throw it. Holy shit.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• O'Korn at least has touch on the ball. Doesn't come out of his arm like a scud middle.

Yeah yeah he isn't good but at least I don't see a pick six coming every time he lets the ball go.

Comment

• Nice pass

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Florida offense is a complete clownshow. M will keep playing their game and eventually win. But it has to be with Speight. They're not going to win running the ball.

Florida is going to need Townsend to be huge and force long fields.
                            That is how I see it. They need to makes some plays. They won't be able to grind it out
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Targeting

Comment

• If that's targeting then Bush should have been tossed, too.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X