No announcement yet.

Michigan 33, Florida 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important to get a stop here. Get the ball back and see about grabbing back some momentum.

Comment

• About three holds.

Comment

• Great PD by Watson.
        Moral of the story in the 1st half: f***ing pick 6s
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Interesting to see what we do here. Lots of time but also lots of room for another turnover.

Comment

• Halftime. Great half if you subtract those INTs.

Comment

• Halftime.

Michigan's defense is losing 17-13 to Michigan's offense.

Comment

• An absolute circus.

Get Peters in and start game planning for osu.

Comment

• Hate it when on a down-to-down basis they are clearly better and yet are killing themselves with their own mistakes. Like last year's OSU game. Hindsight is 20:20, but that was a point in the game in which you could have played field position and bided your time.

Comment

• I can see the logic in not wanting to throw Peters out there in the middle of the game but preparing him at halftime to take over...

Or not, not sure whose going to be out there
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• If Peters was worth that chaos then it would have been him in instead of O'Korn. I bet we'll see Speight for the rest of the game. We've got to hope that McCaffrey is ready a year from now.

Comment

• They weathered the first half shit show.

They are better and should win the game.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Textbook guide on how to lose a football game.

60 yards in penalties

Blocked punt

Tipped pass to a pic-6

Speight being Speight ..... misses the open man, throws to the covered one for an easy INT and another pic-6
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hindsight is 20:20
                            What?? I have been saying Speight cant win outside the state of Michigan for 7 fucking months!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              They are better and should win the game.
                              Absolutely. Cut the gimme plays and make Florida earn it.
                              McElwain has a great record at Florida in close games... Florida gets blown out when they lose under McElwain. Whereas we have seen Harbaugh lose some heartbreakers (vs MSU, at Iowa, at OSU, vs FSU). The close game thing worries me.
                              It's a karma thing.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I don't think Florida's offense is going to earn it. They are due for their own set of fuckups.

Comment

Working...
                                X