• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas - 2000

Comment

• Miami 2000
      LSU 2000
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• PSU $3000

Comment

• PSU 4000

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• How does Central/Western not get any love this week??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              How does Central/Western not get any love this week??

I have featured M, and MSU a lot, including this week. If memory serves, I have had Western on a slate, too. Besides, it's not like they're setting the MAC on fire, anyway. They are a combined 9-7 overall.

Besides, I still have a man-crush on Kiffin.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Best rivalry in sports is all.

Comment

• Best rivalry in....wait, you've been drinking again.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not yet.

Was always the best weekend of the year in Mt. P

Comment

• Well, for missing the best weekend in Mt. Pleasant, I sincerely apologize.

Comment

• :::cancels weekend plan to bang Kate Upton:::

Comment

• FUN FACT: Originally named "Shit Pile", the Founding Fathers of Mount Pleasant, dejected by its slow growth, determined honesty is NOT the best policy

Comment

• I lived there for 6 years and don't know if that's true or not. But I'd agree since, it's the same in Ithaca, NY, that the town would be a complete shit hole without the University.

Comment

• Ithaca is a complete shithole because of the "university".

East German architecture and a sewage pond they call a lake are the highlights of that land grant faux Ivy "school".

It's known as the DeVry of the Ivies for a reason.

Comment

• Ithaca is gorges.

Comment

Working...
                                X