AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 minutes left. Get your picks in.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Week 13 - RIVALRY Slate

Favorites are listed first. Home teams bolded.

ACC: Clemson -13.5 at South Carolina
      SEC: Alabama -4.5 at Auburn
      B1G: Ohio State -11.5 at Michigan
      B12: Kansas State -3.5 vs Iowa State
      P12: Washington -9.5 vs Washington State
      G-5: Boise State -7.5 at Fresno State
      WC: Notre Dame -1.5 at Stanford
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jeff, you didn't make picks? Or am I missing it?

Comment

• Bad week for everyone but Crash. He lucked up on the ISU cover. Congrats. Looks like it's gonna be Crash or WM. But if they both bomb (I have seen it happen), it could be anyone's game.

WingsFan and Geezer leave us, far too young. Good game, guys.

Final week, the CCGs, coming up in a few.

Comment

• Week 14 - CCGs Slate - Final Week

Favorites are listed first. I don't believe we have real home teams this week. Look up the venues if unsure.

ACC: Clemson -9.5 vs Miami
            SEC: Auburn -2.5 vs Georgia
            B1G: Ohio State -6.5 vs Wisconsin
            B12: Oklahoma -7.5 vs TCU
            P12: USC -3.5 vs Stanford
            G-5: UCF -7.5 vs Memphis
            WC: Boise State -8.5 vs Fresno State

Comment

• ****Also, on the Final Week, I allow any contestant to PM me their picks to avoid gamesmanship. You do not have to, but that option is available.

Comment

• officials handed us that game

ISU was up the entire game

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Jeff, you didn't make picks? Or am I missing it?
                  I want all in on M @ $4200 and thought I had posted it right after Geezer's bet of $9400 on osu. Strangely, it's not in the thread. Maybe I forgot to hit "submit reply." Searched for my post to see if it was inadvertently deleted and it's not there either so, handle it as you see fit.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AA scandalously solicits bribes for the final week, being disappointed they weren't previously forthcoming. Shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      I want all in on M @ $4200 and thought I had posted it right after Geezer's bet of $9400 on osu. Strangely, it's not in the thread. Maybe I forgot to hit "submit reply." Searched for my post to see if it was inadvertently deleted and it's not there either so, handle it as you see fit.
                      Jeff, I believe you, of course, it's just I can't score you on a bet that didn't post.

Comment

• Fair. I wasn't going to be in play as a "winner" anyway. In my mind, I've got $8400, heh.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          AA scandalously solicits bribes for the final week, being disappointed they weren't previously forthcoming. Shameful.
                          Heh. No, think of it as Final Jeopardy. Anonymous wagering is needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Fair. I wasn't going to be in play as a "winner" anyway. In my mind, I've got $8400, heh.

Jeff, does this board keep track of deletions like some boards do?

Comment

• Yes, as a mod I can see all deleted posts even if you select the "physically remove this post." Every one can see deleted post if you don't check that box when you make a deletion. Actually, come to think of it, mods may be the only ones that have that option to physically delete the post.

Comment

• See if your post is there.

Comment

Working...
                                X