Michigan @ Purdue, Saturday, 9/23, 4p Eastern, FOX/Stream FSGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
    131 yards of offense. 29 rushing yards. Ugh.
    Welcome to Big Ten. Things won't change any the rest of the year.

Comment

• Good defense? DPJ blew right by him. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        Good defense? DPJ blew right by him. Lol.
        And he got a hand in at the last second without DPJ breaking stride much. It was an underthrow but not a terrible one.

It had to be out in front of him by a yard instead of in the bread basket. At 50 yards or whatever it was that's nitpicking. He's a backup.
        Last edited by Kstat; September 23, 2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Michigan's offense needs improvement by every position group to move the chains. Defense needs to give them a short field or score themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            Michigan's offense needs improvement by every position group to move the chains. Defense needs to give them a short field or score themselves.
            O'Korn drove them 84 yards for their one score.

Not that worried. They'll adjust at halftime and Purdue only has so many trick plays.

Comment

• Michigan to receive the ball in Second half right?

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Can't run against Purdue. Bo rolling over in his grave. Team has a major blocking problem. O'Korn has quicker feet and release than Speight, but O-Line sucks. Defense has played well, but it took them awhile to realize that they had to contain the backside. They had to know Purdue was about misdirection. Does any coach bitch to the sideline official more than Jeff Brohm? Pudue will win, and their fans will storm the field. Michigan looking at a 4 loss season. Harbaugh and crew getting out-coached. Funny that everyone was worried about replacing players on defense, but the real concern was offense. No Butt, Darboh, Chesson, Smith. Revamped O-line. Oh, yeah, and Wilton returned...
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'm not worried about the outcome, kstut. I'm worried about the ineptitude of the offense, every position group. No group is even meeting my low expectations.

Against tougher opponents than this team needs to improve alot if they want to win games.

Comment

• Kugler is getting handled at C and this is affecting the entire interior line play. What's puzzling is the the outside run game is also getting sniffed out by Purdue. Somebody mentioned, I think it was Brian in the UFR, that M is tipping its play-call by OL alignment esp. with the TEs. I haven't' been looking real close. I'll do that in the second half.

Aside from O'Korn's TD drive that looked exactly like Harbauffense is intended to look, the rest of the O has been hot garbage and most of this has to do with OL play. If that doesn't change in the form of the 2nd half play calling, whoever the hell is doing that, M is going to lose a close one in the 4th. This isn't first road game yips. The team looks focused and comfortable.

I'm hoping the OCs will see what's happening on the OL, try something a bit different, run and pass, and keep the offense on schedule. Can't keep facing 2nd/3rd and long. First down play is key and Purdue needs to see something they think they have nailed while M gets some RPS points by running the unexpected.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm worried about the outcome of any game in which Michigan cannot run the ball.

Comment

• Michigan's offense is way too predictable in terms of it's personnel. Way too easy to know where the ball is going.

Comment

• Throw on first down, good things happen.

Comment

• Losing to a team with the:
                              13 - 61st rated class
                              14 - 70th rated class
                              15 - 67th rated class
                              16 - 80th rated class
                              17 - 72nd rated class

Come on M, you can do better.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not where O'Korn should've thrown the ball, Crawford was blanketed.

Comment

Working...
                                X