Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You won't see 4 wideputs

Comment

Right. Dantonio is not going to do much creative. He's conservative.

Harbaugh, on the other hand, seems a bit more open to change. That's why I'm predicting a blowout. Harbaugh will go for the jugular, and he's got the talent to succeed.

Comment

Yeah, the HARBAUGHFFENSE is a regular dynamo of innovation.

And Lewerke is good? And Sparty has 4 D-1 WRs?

The Genius of Brown to dominate as M takes another step toward the National Title!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
          31-0, Michigan wins. O'Korn will be excellent.
          I wish that I could agree with this prediction, but Sparty always finds an offense against us, and it has been frustrating as fuck.

Comment

Definitely think this one will be closer than we'd like, which seems to be the theme of this season. But I don't see Sparty winning this one either.

Comment

23-10.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

20-17 UM.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Yeah, the HARBAUGHFFENSE is a regular dynamo of innovation.

And Lewerke is good? And Sparty has 4 D-1 WRs?

The Genius of Brown to dominate as M takes another step toward the National Title!
                  I don't know, I kind of like the Spartan receivers but they are all young and aren't always on the same page with Lewerke. Don Brown doesn't need to do much to sow confusion. 4 wide formations take Sokol out of the game and that wouldn't be good.

I'll say this, if Dantonio could guarantee LJ Scott could a erase that pitiful 3.8 YPC, you would see so much Manball!

Comment

You can run 4 wide and still keep Sokol as an eligible receiver.

The Patriots use this formation effectively. You can line Sokol up in the back field and motion him in line to block as a constraint then subsequently as a receiver to put pressure on the interior secondary with seam routes.

M doesn't do this with 4 wide but they use it with Trips.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You could do that but it wouldn't be that effective. Sokol is effective as a security blanket TE, that's it. What you see is what you get, it would be truly shocking to see anything very exotic with the Spartans. It will be Manball with maybe a few trick plays.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lots of field goals

M 23, MSU 13
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              You could do that but it wouldn't be that effective. Sokol is effective as a security blanket TE, that's it. What you see is what you get, it would be truly shocking to see anything very exotic with the Spartans. It will be Manball with maybe a few trick plays.
                              Will be interesting to see what State throws at UM. Purdue took advantage of the over aggressive D throwing back against the over-pursuit. Once M go their head out of their ass, talent and better discipline squashed the Boilers the rest of the game. I'd expect Sparty to try to exploit them in similar fashion.

I'm exceedingly nervous about this game just because I don't expect a lot of points and who knows what you'll get from O'Korn against a better team that's had two weeks to adapt to him. 1 or 2 bad plays could easily swing such a game.

I think we'll see a lot of blitzes early on from MSU to see how O'Korn handles it (as well as UM's ability to pick up the blocks and not get confused). CB blitzes, 2 DBs off the same side, delayed MLB blitz, doubte A gap, that sort of thing.

Comment

• Brown was perfectly okay with Purdue using the tunnel screen as that was the only thing they were able to do offensively. It is one of the best methods to attack an over aggressive defense...

Difficult to be confident about any game with this offense. The opposing defenses we have struggled to score on are playing lousy competition and doing as well as M did.

Comment

Working...
                                X