Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    HARBAUGH!!!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He's such an amicable guy!

HARBAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just don't turn it over and things will be fine. Make them drive the length of the field. Be patient on offense.

Comment

• That's asking a lot.

Comment

• It's interesting watching the Dantonio Little brother press conference, especially this far down the road. I've seen coaches take umbrage at what kids have said plenty. I've even seen coaches use it as bulletin board material for the next year.

Watching that presser with the benefit of hindsight tho, you can tell it REALLY got under his skin and drives him everyday. Kinda like Trump and Obama from the correspondents dinner
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• With Dantonio, you can't argue that it doesn't work though. He plays that game as well as any coach that they have ever had.

Comment

• I don't make score predictions for Michigan games. I'll just say my confidence-level for a Maize & Blue W is at 60% and at 10% for a blowout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  With Dantonio, you can't argue that it doesn't work though. He plays that game as well as any coach that they have ever had.
                  ABSOLUTELY. He plays this game with the passion of 10000 suns. His players pick up on it too.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That's why we have to beat his ass every year for the next good while. Into the fucking ground. The only way he should retire with a winning record against Michigan is if he quits early.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      The opposing defenses we have struggled to score on are playing lousy competition and doing as well as M did.
                      I noticed this also. But Michigan was unstoppable in the 2nd half against Purdue. Not a coincidence that that is when the O'Korn (kraken) was unleasahed. Look for more of the same tomorrow.

31-0 (if Harbaugh takes what Sparty gives)...
                      Last edited by Detroit Dan; October 6, 2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Just don't turn it over and things will be fine. Make them drive the length of the field. Be patient on offense.
                        Pretty much the opposite of what I recommend. Try to avoid turnovers, of course. But stay aggressive. The only way we lose is by going into a shell and playing not to lose, in my humble opinion. If your aggressive, turnovers will happen, but that is the price you pay for moving the ball and scoring a lot of points on offense.

Michigan State wants you to be conservative on offense, and they will stuff you. Take some risks and win comfortably.
                        Last edited by Detroit Dan; October 6, 2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Look at how many times against Purdue Speight held onto the ball too long and took a sack, leading to a 3 and out and eventually a broken neck. Is that what you want to see against Sparty?

Contrast that with O'Korn letting loose and taking over the Purdue game in the second half. No coincidence either that we got three 2nd half rushing TDs after throwing the ball a ton in the 2nd half, including on 1st down.

Comment

• Here's Harbaugh using Hack's game plan and talking to his offense:

BE AFRAID! If anyone makes a mistake, we're sure to lose. We won't be able to overpower them, because that's what they expect and is the one thing they are good at stopping. But we'll try to overpower them anyway because our defense is so good they'll never be able to score against us. So get out there and DON'T FUMBLE!

Comment

• Wind is going to be a major factor tonight. SE Michigan is an extremely difficult place to forecast so I've not paid much attention to them. Right now it's pretty solid.

An approaching front will rapidly push into SE Michigan approaching Ann Arbor around 8pm. Winds will increase throughout the afternoon to hold steady at 20mph. By 8p or a bit later, there will be gusts to 40mph.

The kicking game is dramatically affected by this followed by deep passing attempts. If this game devolves into two teams trying to run, neither of them being very good at it, any advantage M had going into this game, disappears.

Hard to predict the impact of these winds but an over/under of 20 is not too far fetched. This certainly favors MSU.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It will come down to how it always down to, who is tougher at Manball. The way it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X