No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say PSU WASN'T going to be a tough out. And we know Franklin inherited a mess. He's a very good coach and may be an excellent one. However he lost a transcendent player, failed in a very big road test, and lost a talented OC. I'm just saying there's no need to anoint anybody as anything based on less than 10% of the data points available to consider.

Comment

• It would suck to lose Peters but it could be the right decision for him personally. Agreed re Wheatley.

Kareem Walker? Is there another Walker? That would REALLY suck. He's potentially the best back on the roster, and he's already put in the work to get himself out of the doghouse. Was flashing it in the carries he got this year. Runs angry. Maybe something else happened.

Comment

• Those names listed as expected departures is pretty much who youd expect. McDoom looked like he could help in the slot at the end of last season, buy with other receivers healthy and players as much or more talented right behind him he could've takenf behind others.... Crawford imo will be behind Black and DPJ on the outside...

Plenty of talent at TE in front of Wheatley who have the same amount of eligibility left.

Comment

• Except for Walker.

Comment

• Jeff have you see mgoblog new format yet? Not easy on the eyes is an understatement..unless you like having a stroke

Comment

• Holy fuckballs. That new format. Good god.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I seriously had to stop looking at the screen after about 60 seconds

Comment

• It has to be intentional. Nothing is that obnoxiously offensive inadvertently. Not even Wizard.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I liked it.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mgoblog looks like the internet circa 1999

Comment

• I actually think its been hacked ...... there's way too much stuff missing. I know that the roll-out of the new web site has been delayed multiple times with jokes about that. I would not doubt someone has decided to poke a little fun. It's easy to write a re-direct script to another URL without doing any damage and my bet that is what is going on. We'll probably find out tomorrow after one of the mods sees the site.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I hope its a joke, Brian tweeted about the new site, thats how I went there. And his twitter acount has the same looking format pic
                          Last edited by WingsFan; June 4, 2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• It's talent the little fucker or one of his osu cohorts!!!!
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Surely it's a joke. Comic Sans.

Comment

• Guys...it's clearly a joke. And a good one at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X