No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Brian take personal credit for that? I am wondering because that strikes me as one of Seth's totally unfunny jokes.

Comment

• If I were Brian I'd take credit for it. Outside of WF, who has a legitimate excuse to dislike it, the rest of you should quit whining. I don't whine about this forum devolving into a platform for the same six old-man jokes over and over again. Or Wiz.

Comment

• I have yet to see any official confirmation on which players have left. Chat sports on youtube has said 100% that Crawford and Walker are gone.

Comment

• Dammit re Walker if that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            I have yet to see any official confirmation on which players have left. Chat sports on youtube has said 100% that Crawford and Walker are gone.
            Chat Sports has made a number of pronouncements that have been wrong, some right but the wrong ones are usually whoppers and hurt credibility.

If it was Kareem Walker's Tweet saying he's still on the team and is not being disciplined then, I'll go with that until something more definitive comes out. He's definitely had a checkered career on the performance and discipline track. It could be he's been compelled to leave and he's challenging that.

He really does have the tools even though he's probably 4th or 5th right now on the depth chart. It has not helped him that he appears to be in dog house a bit too much and that obviously holds him back. For his sake, I hope he stays, gets his act together if that's what it is and plays.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Higdon and Evans are both solid backs but Walker is the best back on the roster right now if you scale up the carries he got and project accordingly. Which is a logical stretch, I know. But nobody else runs with that combo of speed power and physicality.

Comment

• Ha really? I have to twitter - I got in a short spat with Yoder b/c I called them Fake News. Angelique has been really cool talking to me in private message with some 'off the record' info.

Comment

• Sometimes I don't even think you watch the games. Higdon is and has been the best RB on the team period. hack

Comment

• I wear my glasses when doing so. I said "if you scale up the carries he got and project accordingly. Which is a logical stretch, I know." Walker five or six times last year just plowed into a defender and punished him. Higdon doesn't do that. Been years since we had a back that made you pay for tackling him. As I said, IF Walker can do that on a regular basis...

Comment

• Uh, Walker had 20 carries for 68 yards last year (http://www.espn.com/college-football...gan-wolverines). His longest run was 16 yards. Not much there to scale up. Higdon and Evans averaged 6.3 and 5.2 YPC respectively, much higher than Walker's 3.4.

Comment

• Well those figures clearly tell the whole story, then. Discussion over.

Comment

• Higdon had multiple 200-yard rushing games last season with worst quarterback play in school history. But Hack thinks Walker is better

Comment

• Worst QB play in school history? Sometimes I'm pretty sure you don't watch the games. Or maybe you have an extremely short memory.

Comment

• Threet and Sheridan 2008 would be a toss up, but I give them a pass - it wasn't their fault they had to be in that RichRod transition. Threet still had a better QB rating than JOK 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Higdon had multiple 200-yard rushing games last season with worst quarterback play in school history. But Hack thinks Walker is better
                                Team QB rating of 115.5 in 2017 and 95.2 in 2008. But Wingsfan thinks 2017 was the worst QB play in school history

Comment

Working...
                                X