No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashan Gary declares for the draft. I assume that this means that he won't be playing in the bowl game. Either way, no big loss. One of the biggest busts we have ever had will get drafted in the first round purely based on measurables.
    Last edited by Hannibal; November 26, 2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Sad. So much went into that recruitment, and, like Peppers, his career has come and gone without much happening.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; November 26, 2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Peppers was misemployed somewhat. Gary? He just wasn't that good.

Comment

• Peppers would have been a star at RB. JH has to allow the offense to have some playmakers too. But my comment speaks more to the coaching than the players themselves.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Peppers was a great viper his third year, amazing at reading screens. Terrific punt returner too.

Comment

• Great punt returner.

There wasn't much of a dropoff to Hudson on defense in his first year. I don't know what happened this year though.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 26, 2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Don't miss Peppers. Will miss Gary even less. He basically rushed upfield past the quarterback on every snap. Uche nearly matched Gary's 3 year sack total in the handful of games he played. Great kid, terrific worker and role model - not much production on the field. At least he isn't going to fake a hamstring injury.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Mike Valenti dropping the truth bombs

Harbaugh is "a nut case who plays dressup like he's in 1968"
                        Last edited by Hannibal; November 26, 2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• On their podcast this week, Jim Harbaugh's father, Jack, proposed hanging up a banner celebrating Michigan as Big Ten East co-division champions.

Comment

• Who is the tough guy in your photo?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Red Wing great Bob Probert .

There is a new documentary come out about him called "Tough Guy" - I posted it in the Red Wing thread - keep up!

Comment

Working...
                                X