Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I think your a little hard on him, but not wrong. A lot has to do with Harbaugh and the play calling, I think he will be fine. He needs to run the ball more in the RO vs the good teams. And that's on play calling

I personally like Dylan Mccaffrey the best of all the QBs, but we don't need him started just yet. And you can never have to many QBs, especially after what we have been through the last few years.

Comment

• When your draft grade is round 5-7, you come back.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shea will be the undisputed starter as he should be, I didn't understand that NFL talk.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• When your draft grade is round 5-7, you come back.
              Regardless of a draft grade, whatever the case may be, I would never end my career with an opportunity to come back with a loss to that team.

Comment

Comment

• talent. you are a dick .... no doubt about it. Liney and all the guys that followed him out the door because you are a dick were justified.... you are a dick.

Still, I like your dickish style because it keeps M homerism in check. Having sampled opinions on you from those that left, even after I told them you check M homerism, none of them agree with me. They just think you're a fucking dick

You are a dick. But dicks serve a purpose so, there is that.

Carry on.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Best they got, and I think he could be pretty good if they put more on him.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• On to more important things than dicks from osu........

If Harbaugh didn't learn this season that he can't win football games against the elites by squandering the prodigious QB and receiver talent he has, he needs to hire an OC that understands dynamic offense or worst case, go back to the NFL.

2019 is his referendum year. JH CANNOT put next season on Don Brown's shoulders and play man-ball hoping he can score 30+ points and win games against offenses that pull out the stops and score 60+.

Look at OU. I hope they end up playing Bama and beating them like a drum just to demonstrate that you can't win championships with Alabama's A- offense which is exactly what Nick Saban has right now. I'd absolutely love to see OU smoke the Tide just to make this point for Harbaugh. It's obvious to me ..... what's wrong with him?

He'll have the God damn tools on offense in 2019 to air it out and if he continues to fuck around with pounding Chris Evans and Tru Wilson into 8 and 9 man fronts to prove a fucking point about character and man-ball and winning it in the 4th because this tires the opponent out, and never mind they are up by 3 scores, I will go fucking nutz.
                          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 21, 2018, 10:11 PM.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think he wants Oklahoma to win a shootout versus Alabama while Harbaugh watches, then JH has an epiphany what he should do with his offense.

Comment

• That this point was unclear to AlabamAlum should tell you all you need to know about Tide fans.

Comment

• If M doesn't play ND this season, the Buckeyes go to the CFP over the Sooners.

Comment

Working...
                                X