No announcement yet.

U of M MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... that was a game that happened...

Comment

• Which is fine.

Comment

• Glorious.

Great night for the B10. Not so much for the Big East.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Still trying to process what I just saw tonight.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Imo, iggy will be the best 4 of the JB era, replacing DJ. Just exactly the best case I pictured watching video. Would be nice to get 3 years outta him.

Comment

• His was somehow a quiet 20 points. He doesn't dominate the ball.

Comment

• Poole is certainly off to a slower start than I'd have thought, though.

Comment

• Iggy had 7 boards, knows how to box out, take the ball up the floor, get to the basket (and finish) and looks well ahead of schedule defensively.

I don't see him in AA for three years.

Comment

• Yeah, I noticed a couple man-sized boxouts. Looks one-and-done to me. He's less ball dominant than I had expected. Really nice player.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Poole is certainly off to a slower start than I'd have thought, though.
                      I think Jordan will be fine -- to use a cringe worthy basketball cliche, I think he just needs to relax and let the game come to him. Jordan's adjusting to an obviously vastly different role than what he had a season ago. It'll take him some time to settle into it but Coach B will get him there.

Comment

• Yeah. The jab step is going to be pretty damn powerful soon enough. I didn't see him get a lot of P/R opportunity. Will be watching to see how much of that in the future.

Comment

• Really, really looking forward to that North Carolina game!

Comment

• Hopefully OSU will keep the ball rolling tonight. Big10 not just winning but making most of these Big East teams look bad.

Comment

• Craytun gonna slap the Bucknuts around tonite...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How far back do you have to go to find a Beilein team that has looked this good in November?

Comment

Working...
                                X