U of M MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off Hack's lawn dumb ass.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• When I need you...I hold out my hand and I touch you...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think it goes without saying that having to play Alabama would be an utter disaster, but it's very unlikely we end up in the NIT.

Comment

• ...you better just worry about beating the Huskers...Miles has those boys on a roll...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agreed. That's why there is absolutely no speculation on a role for Miles in the future.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                I think it goes without saying that having to play Alabama would be an utter disaster, but it's very unlikely we end up in the NIT.
                Well done.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thank you for the opportunity.

Comment

• Get a room...homos...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Please go back to distracting Jeff so I can remain focused on this Substantive Basketball Discussion. If you do it well, I'll even give you a dollar.

Comment

• Eli Brooks is 1 for 9 from the floor over the last 8 games. I blame his hair. It's too floppy. Mohawk Eli would get 10 PPG off the bench.

Comment

• Really disappointing year. I thought he was going to sort of be a more boring but equally useful Spike Albrecht, in that he would be a four-year backup PG and a valuable program player.

Comment

• Oh, it would be so nice to have Spike as the back-up PG. That said, DeJulius has a chance to have at least a mini-coming-of-age stretch.

Comment

• Would be so nice. Heck, if DDJ isn't going to be a liability on D, bench Poole if need be. DDJ is supposedly a good shooter too, though he hasn't yet gone off. Hasn't been given the time to either.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Please go back to distracting Jeff so I can remain focused on this Substantive Basketball Discussion. If you do it well, I'll even give you a dollar.
                                $2 and a subscription to FarmersOnly.com and we have a deal...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X