Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    I'm ready for 2018!
    Me too - it's going to be a great year - potentially nine opportunities to make a shit load of money!!!! Bring it on!!!!

Comment

• Yeah getting the Lions to an average running game would be a gigantic improvement, over Stafford's tenure the are 31st in yardage the last time I ran the numbers. You can't be one dimensional against good teams.

Comment

• Those are facts haters will never acknowledge without some stupid retort
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tunnel vision bro
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Those are facts haters will never acknowledge without some stupid retort
            If I had a new year resolution, it would be that I'm not going to acknowledge them. Not worth my time bro.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Yeah getting the Lions to an average running game would be a gigantic improvement, over Stafford's tenure the are 31st in yardage the last time I ran the numbers. You can't be one dimensional against good teams.
              Didnt stop NO in the playoffs.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                It certainly helped them get to 11-5. Most of the Lion wins come from Stafford and they rarely can count on the running attack to help them win. Thats something you know is true, if you stubbornly try to establish the run, you better be able to run the ball. That's not very controversial.

Comment

• You keep attributing something that totally not true. Cooter never said he was trying to establish the run, not once. When asked specifically why he continues to try to run the ball when the team can’t. He specifically answered that question with 1) to give the big guys up front a break and 2) to set up play action fake. Never once did he say you have to establish the run, not once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Yup it did. Carolina's front 7 couldn't load up on the pass from the fear of Ingram and Kamara (who did break off a few good timely runs).
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Drew Brees said he didn't have to be perfect because of their running game. I'll take his word for it.

Comment

• Pffttttt. What does Drew Brees know about football?
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Well apparently he knows how to beat a winning team even without the help of a running game, that’s probably something good to know, it might be useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            Drew Brees said he didn't have to be perfect because of their running game. I'll take his word for it.
                            Nobody said they disagreed, just pointed out he was still able to control game absent a running game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              Yup it did. Carolina's front 7 couldn't load up on the pass from the fear of Ingram and Kamara (who did break off a few good timely runs).
                              Great points FS, what we saw with Barry Sanders was they would load up to stop him, freeing up the passing game. We always heard about 8 men in the box then, not now.

Comment

• Yes, and as we can see that led to multiple division championships, playoff wins, and Superbowl appearances

Comment

Working...
                                X