No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He’s great except if you like winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      We'll get ya over to the dark side yet! Nah, the Lions have a better shot at going to a SB.
      [ame]https://youtu.be/NNfzU5ZrnCg[/ame]
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
        He?s great except if you like winning.
        I must have imagined him single handedly dragging the team over the line in high pressure situations for wins time after time last season through sheer force of will.

Was that a dream?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            I must have imagined him single handedly dragging the team over the line in high pressure situations for wins time after time last season through sheer force of will.

Was that a dream?
            It wasn?t. The Stafford haters must believe this team was full of blue chip talent especially on the OL, RB and defensive side of the ball. Stafford has struggled at times indeed but it?s becasue he?s taken a beating.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion
              You know who will have a winning record next season already yeah? Like the Giants were going to win their division this season?
              No (that?s why I said highly likely) - but I do know they will lose to teams that do have a winning record.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion
                And when that stud is Ameer Abdullah with his goal line moonwalk misdirection play, you have problems. Like you say, most QB’s at that point would be handing off to a Bell or Howard for an easy TD. That’s not on Stafford.
                So there’s easy TDs in the NFL - why didn’t every team get that memo? Like shit man, I’m pretty sure Carolina would have liked to have known that last night, is there like a button or something you can push?

Or hey maybe Jacksonville could have handed the ball off to Leonard Fournette at the goal line for an easy TD, I hear he’s a pretty good runningback. That should have been pretty easy. Oh that’s right, they did it twice, but hey they were finally able to score a TD on fourth down when that mighty QB Bortelles made a play to win the game
                Last edited by dwt1; January 8, 2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• We are lucky to have him and we would be in a hell of a lot worse position without him.

That's a fact.

He's one of the better quarterbacks in the league, he is tough, he is gutsy and he is clutch.

29 is still relatively young for a QB as well.

Comment

• He's no Ebron.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Ebron went from looking like the worst TE in the league to the best in the space of 3 weeks.

What the hell happened? He was a productivity machine second half of the season.

Comment

• Trade talk, then the deadline passed. Maybe he realized that he needed to show up to continue getting paid?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                        AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• I think having a kid grounded him.

I am not sure he got married but, I think becoming a Daddy was opening a can of wake the fuck up!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He got married when Calvin was still on the team
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Tanks, Future.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                He got married when Calvin was still on the team
                                Man, I miss that guy.

Reckon we could have done anything in the playoffs if he'd had one last season?

Didn't we finish 11-5 in his last season but he couldn't see us winning an SB?

Comment

Working...
                                X