No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole day has been a barrage of stupidity in this thread.

Congratulations!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Since FL is scared to answer the question, Kapture what is your opinion of Sharpton?

Comment

• I only wish I could be as tough as wingdog. it is a stupid question that has nothing to do with racist birtherism. I gave you the answer you deserve.

Comment

• Sharpton is a racist. He incited the Crown Heights riot which resulted in the death of an Orthodox Jew.

Comment

• In other news, the Supreme Court has ruled that cell phone location data is unique and therefore requires a search warrant by law enforcement in order to gather.

The Supreme Court on Friday said the government generally needs a warrant if it wants to track an individual’s location through cell phone records over an extended period of time.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Sharpton is a racist.
              Touche

Comment

• So is Trump

Comment

• So Trump had some people come to the White House to talk about the illegal immigrants that killed their relatives. They all held giant photos of their slain loved ones. The purpose of course was to say that Dems need to stop worrying about how immigrants are treated and start caring about real Americans, goddammit.

At risk of being accused of mocking their loss (I'm not), I'm going to say it's more than a little weird that Trump appears to have autographed them all.

105289667-RTX6AMWE.530x298.jpg?v=1529697548.jpg

Comment

• He also said that any stories of grief and sadness of seperating the children is phony. What a piece of shit.
                    Last edited by froot loops; June 22, 2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Ugh that is creepy as fuck ! Another example of Trump doing something good (then) stupid thinking he will shine more brightly.

Comment

• That is not appropriate and down right disturbing. The man can never take a step back from "look would I did, im the greatest"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          So Trump had some people come to the White House to talk about the illegal immigrants that killed their relatives. They all held giant photos of their slain loved ones. The purpose of course was to say that Dems need to stop worrying about how immigrants are treated and start caring about real Americans, goddammit.

At risk of being accused of mocking their loss (I'm not), I'm going to say it's more than a little weird that Trump appears to have autographed them all.

105289667-RTX6AMWE.530x298.jpg?v=1529697548.jpg
                          Have you ever heard from those mothers? Actually listened to what they have to say, before mocking and finding something to bash Trump about?

Comment

• I mean i have heard from those particular mothers, and what you dont know and are assuming is thay didn't ask the president to sign it. They love him. They are his biggest supporters because everyone else has ignored them and their loss.

Comment

• Kapture, Trump did not need to autograph dead people pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Kapture, Trump did not need to autograph dead people pictures
                                If those mothers wanted him to, then yes he did.

Comment

Working...
                                X