Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard Dax Hill's dad on WTKA. He's not going anywhere. Quality family.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• BTW, at this point I think it's way more likely than not that M gets Zach Harrisson. I actually think Penn State is your biggest competition. He loves Larry Johnson, but he loves James Franklin more and "M generally" more. Or so I'm discerning.

He's not really a football player, yet. But he's a freak talent. I mean, stupid. I expect him to redshirt an be a superstar by his 3rd year.

For recruitniks, if you want a comparison of what I mean, watch Zach and Jack Sawyer (another kid M is definitely in on). Sawyer is Bosa-esque. Not nearly as athletic as Harrison (but, still, 5* athletic), but the dude is football player. Get Zach coached up and he'll be a first round pick.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good to see you back here Talent. No posts from anyone since September 19. Strange.

Comment

• Well, I thought I should bring you the good news. Lord knows I revel on in bring bad.

Comment

• Good news!

Comment

• Jesus Geezer i was hoping you were dead,

Comment

• Talent,

How would you gauge the pressure on Zach Harrison and his family to go to OSU? Do you think the fact that Michigan is closer than Penn State as an advantage?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

• Will UM finish ahead of OSU in recruiting this year (2019)?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                          Will UM finish ahead of OSU in recruiting this year (2019)?
                          Yes in the sense that Michigan's class will be filled with the kind of people you actually want to share the planet with rather than deport to Gitmo, but in terms of star rating it's not yet clear.

Comment

• IMHO, ithere's a lot of clarity -- either they get Harrison and finish and of Ohio State or Ohio State gets Harrison and finishes ahead of M. I guess there's not a ton of clarity re that question, but I think it's pretty much the defining variable to the question so there isn't much else to process.
                            Last edited by iam416; October 16, 2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• "Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...". It looks to me like one team is on the upswing, while another is heading the other way (c:

Comment

• BOOK IT

Comment

Working...
                                X