Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keegan is announcing this Friday. I fully believe he is Georgia bound a la Isaiah Watson. This just has the feeling of a so so recruiting cycle. Also, Talent sandbagging this ZH recruitment bodes well for OSU. Usually, the opposite happens...a la M beating OSU this year.

Hopefully M gets a surprise flip somewhere.
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Yes he gets cranky when he has that "not so fresh" feeling

Sam says its not over with HIll --- Over !! - Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!

Comment

• To try to get back on topic, I still think ZH is all M. And I look forward to Cody donning an OSU picture for a month. I hope I get to help pick one out for him.

And, for the love of god, you're getting Keegan. So, just stop.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I vote to kick Wingsfan and Kstat out of the forum. They add nothing to it except to spew their respective hate and venom. Racists and homophobes need not apply

Comment

• I vote for a forum comprised of Stan and 47 Stan clones.

Comment

• Could it be Don Brown the main reason Hill went to Bama? Interviewing the Temple job and he visited him last Wednesday.

Comment

• I saw those dots connected too. I would be generally minded to see him stay and fix things, but then again our main rival likes to run on offense Brown doesn't seem to know how to defend.

Comment

• I vote to kick Wingsfan and Kstat out of the forum. They add nothing to it except to spew their respective hate and venom. Racists and homophobes need not apply
                  How about Deb make you a mod - oh wait you old fuck you don't even donate to the forum you want to kick me out of? stfu

Comment

• Anybody with half a mind wouldn't donate a dime to read your shit

Comment

• I'd donate a dime every time somebody deleted one of your posts before I saw it.

Comment

• Anybody with half a mind wouldn't donate a dime to read your shit

lol you just read it asshole

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                          I vote to kick Wingsfan and Kstat out of the forum. They add nothing to it except to spew their respective hate and venom. Racists and homophobes need not apply
                          Who the fuck are you? Do I even know you?

Comment

• I'm not sure this is really something anyone needed to read in a literal way.

Comment

• It's Stan ....... throws a grenade in the room and bolts.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fun reading!

Comment

Working...
                                X