This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That IS funny.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OSU loss still taking its toll.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• He never had the makings of a Michigan man..

Comment

• ...but why can't we have nice things. He would be a star here and will end up riding the pines for 2 years waiting for another 5* to get injured or something.

Comment

• ...but why can't we have nice things.

Lets not descend to far yet of this possible outcome bias till Detroit Dan explains

Comment

• You were right

Comment

• And now flips 5* Jeffery Carter from Texas A&M - Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  lol

5 star safety Daxton Hill just flipped his commitment from Michigan to Alabama
                  Can't say that I blame him.

Comment

• I would've too after watching the buckeyes make us look like Rutgers. But Rutgers only allowed 52 points to Ohio state.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      And now flips 5* Jeffery Carter from Texas A&M - Jesus
                      Same day. What a racket...almost like it was planned by the two.
                      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Good point -

I don't buy this Cris Carter lying as a reason. Yes he was lying through his teeth about Harbaugh leaving and his sources. But he knew about UM leaving and didn't say a word. As always people need to blame someone - maybe he just wants to win? nah

Last edited by WingsFan; December 9, 2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Spath not happy

Comment

• This really tugs at the heart strings.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Dax will red shirt one year, play 1/4 of the time as a situational player in year 2, and may work his way into a 1/2 time player by year 3. Year 4, he's playing for the Detroit Lions.

What Saban wants, Saban gets. He's riding the crest of a wave where success breeds success, and there's no sign of it stopping now. It will continue as long as he coaches there. When Michigan hands him a golden opportunity like 62 points given up, he takes full advantage. As he should.

RE: The Yearly "Harbaugh leaving" (yet again).... About 4 years ago, I predicted that Harbaugh would be still coaching at Michigan when Meyer was long gone from Ohio. Voila, here we are. Harbaugh will stay at Michigan until he either A. Retires, .. or B. He's fired. He's not going to leave for the NFL. Ever.

I'll further predict that Meyer will work as a OSU shill (see Cris Carter, Joey Galloway, Cris Spielman, et al) at ESPN/CBS/Fox Sports for about 2 years until USC decides to dump their current coach and hire Meyer. That's the only place that can give him the grand stage that he craves so much.

Wiz: shaddup.... please?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X