• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Beilein John Beilein John Beilein John Beilein

Comment

• Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Something doesn't seem right. Did this happen while Harbaugh was at Stanford? I know Richard Sherman didn't like him, but I don't remember hearing about anyone else.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Do you think that's why osu recruiting isn't in it's usual top spot in the Big Ten?
          Months of uncertainty surrounding UFM and limited numbers. If they had kept the class UFM had they would have finished around 9 or 10, but still had an average recruit of over 92. That's a little down, but still damn good. As it is, they've lost Battle and may lose Nester. If that's all they lose in the wake of UFM departing then I'd consider it a huge win. Day is in pure survival mode at the moment.

Any gut feeling on Zach Harrison. He sure does hold his cards close to the vest.
          I still think it's M. I think that's where he wants to go and I just can't believe one game would change that. I think he wants to leave, so I think it's M or PSU. He loves Franklin, but I'll stick with M.

But, you're right -- anyone who says they "know" is full of shit.

As I said, his upside is through the roof, but he's not a B10 football player right now. He wasn't made at the Bosa factory. Give him some time, though, and he could be damn good.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Aubrey Solomon transfer is a big deal ...... NTs now include Michael Dwumfor and Donovan Jeter, a 3rd year that hasn't played a lot. I can't remember if he's had any snaps or not. Brown had problems up front with his style of defense with opponents that fielded an OL with a pulse and got railed by two really good ones - ND and osu. Mo Hurst's disruptiveness was never matched by any replacement starter and Aubry Solomon was supposed to be that guy with Dwumfor not far behind.

No telling the reason but I'd put high on the list conflicts with Mattison and Harbaugh. The injury bug he's never seemed to recover from probably didn't help - he'll sit a year so, maybe he'd just rather do that all things considered, e.g., not being happy with his situation at M. Wish the best for him. Good player and seemingly nice kid.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Transfers are expected to be way up with the new rules, this one really hurts M. They picked up Shea Patterson last year.

Comment

• Coming on the heels of the transfer of Singleton and Hudson, though, I have to wonder if something is up. These were not players buried on the depth chart.

Solomon's mom with a cryptic message:

"At the end lets take the road less traveled: the high road. Unless you want to get a panel of all the transfers together & identify the central theme of all the departures & since that will not happen let them speculate. Be blessed." Sabrina Caldwell - Aubrey Solomon's mom

Comment

• Well, it's hard to keep the lid on things when a team so high on itself - assured by every football pundit and most fans that they were headed to the CFP - comes crashing down ..... and it did at the hands of osu. Even worse.

Maybe the Higdon thing that we know little about is an indicator the coaches came down hard on the players after the osu loss. A bit too hard perhaps. Sabrina Caldwell's tweet would seem to suggest there's some not good things going on in the locker room - a first for Harbaugh at the CFB level if he's lost the team I would think. There were front office issues with Harbaugh at SF but owners were noted dicks. I don't recall hearing anything about player discontent with SF though. Maybe I missed it.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hard to imagine discord when you limit yourself to recruits of only the finest character.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Harrison will end up at OSU.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Sam Webb is saying OSU. I have never seen him be pessimistically wrong.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I know that kids aren't necessarily making decisions based on one game, but I think that this might be an exception. There's no way that a kid on either side of the ball could look at that game and think that he is going to get competent coaching.

Comment

• Greg Mattison suddenly forgot how to coach?

Webb wouldn't change his CB if it weren't true. Harrison wanted to get away from home, but I'm sure a lot of friends and family did their best to convince him to stay home. Apparently, Urban's leaving help keep him home, too. It figures - Meyer leaves and we get screwed.

Justin Fields will be their next get..
                                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 18, 2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X