Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9P3pbUDCJI"]Danilo Djuricic Official #NPH Mixtape - Highly Calculated - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• nope. I don't like a shooter who admires his shot after it is off. Either follow it, or get back.

Comment

• He's 15 or 16 years old. I think that can be corrected.

This is encouraging:
        1. Danilo Djuricic (Canada)
        When we look back at this championship, there might be some players not mentioned in this list that might end up with better careers, but in this FIBA Americas U16 Men's Championship, Djuricic was my favorite player to watch. He played hard every possession and was the most fundamentally sound player I saw in both competitions. His three-point shot form is great and his willingness to fight in the paint for rebounds is outstanding. I can see Djuricic having an impact in Canada's national team program in the near future. Still has room to grow, but is well in his way to an interesting career. Numbers: Shot 46 percent from three-point range, averaged 12.2 points and 9.2 rebound in the championship.
        Last edited by *JD*; November 30, 2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            nope. I don't like a shooter who admires his shot after it is off. Either follow it, or get back.
            Ok, coach Dale.

Comment

• I'm not against holding the follow through and admiring the shot. Not all the time but when necessary, it worked for Bird. Plus it teaches a proper form.

Comment

• Teske is still fairly thin but he looks bigger than the last video I saw of him.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIrwZCv6sew"]2015-16 Ohio Boys Hoops Solon @Medina - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Xavier Simpson goes for 59 tonight vs Fremont Ross. Ross probably isn't any good, but 59 is 59.

Comment

• Wisconsin's Bo Ryan has decided to retire effective immediately.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• I hope its not a health problem.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He was supposed to go at the end of the season. I wonder if it has to do with getting his preferred assistant an extended look in hopes of that guy inheriting the job.

Comment

• this thread isn't as fun as the football thread. we need Harbaugh to start recruiting for bball as well
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Or JB to start signing 28 kid classes. Either or is good with me.

Comment

• It's been an awful long time since we heard good news in here, save for that brief period in which Battle was committed. Wagner, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X