• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
    I was wondering why DWT was not logged in today
    Whats a dwt?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Demz Winners The lions
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

BOOM!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Tanks, Deb!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Whats a dwt?
            Dispatch Winning Teams

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              Gonz and others: I have fixed the SSL issue with our server. If you don't see the happy little padlock before the URL in your browser or are still seeing the "unsecure website" message, please type https:// before the URL and hit enter.
              I was about to report a weird issue I was having, but this solved it. When I came to the forum initially, it would say I wasn't logged in, and when I clicked the login button there was nothing to log in to. However, if I clicked on a thread, I was logged in and navigated fine after that. The reason was the link I use to initially reach the forum was just http. I edited it to https and am having no issues now. Just wanted to let everyone else know in case they had a similar issue.

Thanks Deb!
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Thanks, Frank.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Yes FVD, on my iphone, went to the Lions login at the top right......, the login bar opened but there was no text in there at all. Been happening past few days but only on the phone. Was thinking it was just a setting I had changed by accident.

Very inconvenient having to actually wait to talk shite on the forum.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Bahahaha, Marko!! Hope you saved all the brilliant commentary you had thought of!

I see that the search engines need to have the updated link, too. Fun!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Seems like the performance problems we saw in previous weeks are taken care of. Yay!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

There was a zero day exploit found in the forum software so I installed the patch for it. Please let me know if you see anything wonky. I think I copied over all of the custom pics and stuff but I may have missed something, given the hour.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Comment

I noticed a glitch there that day too - it said the last post was like at 3:20 but there had been posts since. That one is not update related, just a glitch. Damn gremlins.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Yep, very same glitch. That was the exact time it was saying last post; 3:20pm. Sorted though, and to be honest, it was good to re-read the whining before getting the up to date whining!

Comment

haha
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X