• Show
Clear All

• Forsh
    replied
    Gubbermint haha

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Well, I just got home from getting an overdue booster shot, and sure as shit.... I checked.... I have sprouted a tail. And I can get metal spoons to stick to my nipples. And my dog has started barking with a JFK accent.

I am now convinced. I'm not making a vax or an antivax argument. I'm just simply pointing out that it is a goddam gubbermint / Bill Gates / Democrat coverup conspiracy. The microwave is watching me.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    His first post was saying the FDA wanted to suppress the info for 75 years, like it was some magical number.

It's a far cry from the way Deb explained it.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Jesus Fucking Christ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

He’s only asking why 75 fucking years FFS. He’s already said he’s been vacced 48 thousand times for other African shit. Its not an anti-vac or a conspiracy thing. At least i don’t think it is.
    Are you a tw@t, Jaadam?

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    It's like this is the first time Jad has heard of foot dragging on FOIA requests.

I do appreciate how the conspiracy theorists have rebranded themselves as critical thinkers.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    My sister is the same one who also had the same surgery as Kellie Stafford for the brain tumor (auditory nerve growth thing) a few years ago. She might agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Just got a text from that sister. Apparently she caught Covid. Says it's 'pretty rough'.
    Not good, man……. I hope she’s ok. Hearing around these parts that if its the omicron, then its not too bad. Mild.

i have a text message on my phone from my sister, October 28th, 2021……,
    “Mark, if you are asking me if the doctors are not following protocols properly regarding these seizures, then absolutely NOT. They’ll be following protocol and they’ll know EXACTLY what they’re doing.”

October 30th: (after son admits himself to A&E): phone call: “Hey there, Sis. Scottys got a brain tumour (tumor).”
    Of course there was stunned silence followed by bawling.

Would NEVER ever fall out with my sis and I know she feels like a proper arsehole after knowing she sent that text 2 days prior…….. but as far as her pro career goes ——>> lost all faith in both her and GP’s in general. My son definitely has. As said before, USELESS.

Can i just add, even though it sounds like sour grapes……. In my profession, i go to fucking jail if i blow a house up. 🤷‍♂️ If i make a mammoth incompetent cunt of things, there are consequencies. 🤦‍♂️
    We are on the case of finding out WHY a GP told Scott in August 2020, (yep, 15months prior to diagnosis) that, quote, “The brain does mysterious things.” I’d actually like ten minutes with that cunt. Kind of like a supermarket sweep thing, but “kick the living shit out of an incompetent GP” sweep.

“And your time starts…….. NOW!” (Cue gameshow music)

Leave a comment:

• Nick Pappageorgio
    replied
    Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Yes. This is stupid conspiracy bullshit. It is nothing more than an inefficient government agency. It is obvious that they need to change the way they do business, i.e. be transparent from the get-go, but this is just another attempt by the anti-vaxx morons to try to cast doubt. Dumbasses
    Yeah….but then there there’s fact the the #1 and #2 officials at the FDA both resigned two weeks after the vax gained approval….they chose their words carefully (I’m sure NDAs are involved), but gov’t interference in FDA process was the reason given.

So you’ve got these high ranking officials…who should have been taking a victory lap after getting the vax approved with record speed, but instead were actively trying to distance themselves from this victory.

it got very little coverage and no one in the media saw this as suspicious….it bothers me. I’m not going to go out on my lawn and shout “chemtrails!” at the top of my lungs…but there was obviously something going on there.

But I am naturally distrustful of government and other large bureaucratic entities.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Yes. This is stupid conspiracy bullshit. It is nothing more than an inefficient government agency. It is obvious that they need to change the way they do business, i.e. be transparent from the get-go, but this is just another attempt by the anti-vaxx morons to try to cast doubt. Dumbasses
    This has nothing to do with vax and antivaccine conspiracy theories. This has to do with critical thinking.

I value opinions of our friends on this forum and these are discussions that should happen. Does it really seem feasible that it should take 55-75 years to make all this information available?

At the moment over half the worlds population is a consumer for this vaccine but there’s little to no information available about it. That’s because the FDA is funded by these big pharmaceutical companies and they’re excerpt from lawsuits and sitting on this info will make it so they won’t ever have to deal with any legal ramifications.

It’s too easy to just point a finger saying your opinion is stupid and mine is right when they’re sitting on all the data.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

GP’s……. (And i know your sister is one, Dpat, as is my sister) ——->> Fkn USELESS.
    Just got a text from that sister. Apparently she caught Covid. Says it's 'pretty rough'.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    The information I read said the department that handles this has like 10 employees, 7 are trained for this type of request. They have to go through each page line-by-line. They estimate each page takes a person 8 minutes to do. I agree, they need more resources.

Regardless, info is being released and all of the items the group who filed the FOIA had listed on its priority list have already been released.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

They did not get a request and then say, "Okay, that will be released in 75 years."

They got a request and said "Okay, given the resources we have and the other requests we must also fulfill, we will be able to release 500 pages a month."

It's math, it takes XX many people XX much time to get through XX many papers. As of January 2022, they've released 12,000 of the 329,000 pages requested, so they're ahead of their proposed schedule.

This has to be one of the dumbest things i've ever read if thats what the FDA claimed. They have a 6.5 BILLION dollar a year budget and over 18,000 employees. You're telling me to publicly release all docs it was take until the year 2096?

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Never mind the documents……., Takes 75 years to get an appointment at the docs here. Then when you do, they get it FUCKING WRONG!!!
    Then you need to admit yourself to the A&E (emergency room) and DEMAND a brain scan.
    Miraculously (in amongst all the covid protocol bullshit) you’re getting the full MRI an hour later.
    Then a week later (once the swelling has reduced with the help of steroids) you’re getting a fucking tennis ball size tumour removed from your head.
    Thank the sweet mother o jaysus, when put in REAL situations, they get it right.

GP’s……. (And i know your sister is one, Dpat, as is my sister) ——->> Fkn USELESS.

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I’m glad the judge ruled but why did it even have to go there? 75 years? What kind of dumb shit is that? It’s a publicly funded vax but we can’t see the data.

Normal people are set at odds with each other whether it’s vax or anti vax because they say we have to have it. If that’s the case release all the info it try to bottle it up for 75 years
    They did not get a request and then say, "Okay, that will be released in 75 years."

They got a request and said "Okay, given the resources we have and the other requests we must also fulfill, we will be able to release 500 pages a month."

It's math, it takes XX many people XX much time to get through XX many papers. As of January 2022, they've released 12,000 of the 329,000 pages requested, so they're ahead of their proposed schedule.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X